Made a rebuild.
Added a usb charge board.
Changed the 2 100uF electrolytes to 2 smaller tantalum smd caps
Put in a old floppy drive connector for the lipos.
First picture is the old guts got loads of wire had to rethink that and decided to go for a smaller gauge in more flexible silicone 14awg wire.
Second pic. the breakout charge board, found a old piece of plastic insulation board from a old TV i slaughtered and build it all on it so i was able to just slide it inside the box when finished.
Third pic. Everything ready to get pushed inside the box, only thing not in the picture is a little Plexiglas window that fits the display hole, worked on that for allmost 2 hours before i was satisfied with the fit.
Fourth pic. smashed on an old tornado atty put it at 3.7 and it worked like a charm.
Fifth pic view of the side i got a 3pt switch 3 position the charge port.
Sixth pic. chargin in acction blue charging red done only set it to charge at 500 milli amp.
Just wish i had some more of those PTR08100W. Allready thinking on next project got a 20c 2200 turnigy to pair up with a PTN04050CAZ but that wont be for low resistance attys as it will only be able to go up in voltage
Thanks again to you all, i got all my inspiration from here.