gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 07:57:39 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  MyPhone Book Dialer Software  |  General Discussion: MyPhone Book Software  |  Topic: Run-time error '339';
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Run-time error '339';  (Read 11521 times)

Offline DRA

Run-time error '339';
« on: March 07, 2010, 06:03:37 PM »
I get Run-time error '339'; when I start  MyPhone Book Dialer.  Says Component 'msmapi32.ocx' or one of its dependencies  not resistered: a file is missing or invalid.

I just installed  MyPhone Book Dialer.

Thanks.
Don

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Re: Run-time error '339'
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 11:39:23 AM »
This file is installed and registered with MyPhone Book installation. Something may have blocked the file during installation.

To fix runtime error 339, you should understand the concept of error 339 and identify the causes of it firstly. What is run-time error 339? This error usually occurs when a required. OCX or DLL file is missing, or not registered on your computer. It is a really common problem for windows users which crashes now and then.

How to Fix Runtime Error 339?

Since error 339 is related to missing/corrupted.ocx or DLL files, you can re-register the registry list to fix 339 issue. For example, if you encounter run-time error 339 at MSMAPI32.OCX, to re-register the file, please do this:

1. Click Start-Run
2. Type in regsvr32 C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSMAPI32.OCX
3. Re-start your computer

If you can not find the specific file on you computer, search the web for it and copy it to the folder "C:\WINDOWS\system32\" and register it as described above in step 2.
OR:
Uninstall MyPhone Book and run the setup again.

Breaktru Forum  |  MyPhone Book Dialer Software  |  General Discussion: MyPhone Book Software  |  Topic: Run-time error '339';

gfxgfx
gfx gfx