gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 09:34:16 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  DIY eJuice  |  Topic: The Once and Future Clove....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Once and Future Clove....  (Read 6837 times)

Offline Boavaper

The Once and Future Clove....
« on: February 18, 2014, 07:16:27 PM »
 :wallbash:

Maybe you guyz can help...I smoked the hell out Djarum Cloves for over 12 yrs. I love Djarum Black, Splash (not as much), and Vanilla.

Then along came the O-"mamma" state---anything that was enjoyable as an adult hobby is now ungodly expensive or illegal.

Hence, I am going to attempt a clove recipe, but Ive heard that the clove oil shortens the life of components in an E-vaping setup. Im considering additions of a hot cinnamon "note" as well as a hint of ginger.

May turn out to be a Christmas Vape. Great in the wintertime after a bowl of Chicken, Sausage and Shrimp Gumbo, w/ a cup of EggNog!

Can someone school an old man up??

I finally read someplace that 100mg Nic is 100mg/ml
(duhhhh) that helps :)

I kept seeing just the milligram level, w/ no reference as to "how much per"....and it was really confusing, 'cause that stuff will kill you if you don't get the measurements right.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 12:00:17 AM by Boavaper »

Offline novoleen

Re: The Once and Future Clove....
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 08:21:03 PM »
They make clove flavoring. I don't believe it is an oil base. http://www.ecigexpress.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=clove

Offline shirl

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 08:25:32 PM »
how about this: Dijarum Black E-Liquid

Offline Boavaper

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 11:24:45 PM »
 Doh:

I forgot to mention that almost every review Ive read on DB-E-L says that it tastes like licorice, not the sweet clove numb sensation w/ the analog originals. The "numbing effect" may only be possible w/ analogs, due to clove oil content. I'm clueless on what they used to sweeten the filters on the analogs, or if it can be done w/ vaping equipment.

Im not a big fan of licorice, star anice, but a little is o.k.

The Djarum Black E-Liquid will take up a small 10ml space in my EL kit, just to say I tried it.

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  DIY eJuice  |  Topic: The Once and Future Clove....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx