gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19851 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild April 18, 2024, 09:05:16 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  General Discussions  |  Topic: LED helping hands on sale @ Amazon for $4.11
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: LED helping hands on sale @ Amazon for $4.11  (Read 9066 times)

Offline Jasen

• Ultra Member
LED helping hands on sale @ Amazon for $4.11
« on: May 31, 2014, 03:56:10 PM »
Thought I'd pass this deal on 2.5x 7.5x 10x with articulated 5 LED light. I'm seeing them from other vendor's from $20-$35

http://www.amazon.com/Magnifier-Auxiliary-Alligator-Corresponding-Converter/dp/B00AU9V6TK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1401565759&sr=8-3&keywords=soldering+helping+hands+with+light

The adjustable light looks handy being able to put light where you need it and the magnifier positioned where you want it. $4 and change shipping

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Re: LED helping hands on sale @ Amazon for $4.11
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 04:08:27 PM »
It's missing a drink holder  :laughing:

Offline Jasen

• Ultra Member
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 04:14:09 PM »
Hands free  :thumbsup:

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 07:22:45 PM »
Light and magnification are critical, the drink holder is probably optional, but who knows, could be critical for some.  In any case, a lot of us using e-cigs and building mods are in the older group with vision not so great so for sure we can't do any project without something like that.  I need lots of light and lots of magnification for anything I do with e-cigs, except mixing juice maybe.  I can still see the tick marks on the graduated cylinder without my magnifiers.

Offline Jasen

• Ultra Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 09:12:16 PM »
Craig, now your making me remember why I had to start wearing glasses. A finish carpenter that can't see the 1/16 graduations on his tape measure is on the road to being a framer.

Offline memoevapor

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 06:39:23 AM »
Thanks for the link Jasen!

I am 47 and on the northbound train to over the hill.....problem is my eyesight is on the southbound train....LOL

:laughing2:

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 03:43:09 PM »
It's funny about magnifiers even when doing non-ecig stuff.  I have an old truck I use as back-up vehicle and also because everyone needs a truck sitting around.  Now the car I always take into the shop for maintenance, but the truck is easy to work on so I do the maintenance myself.  It doesn't get driven much so i don't have to service it much, been a few years.  I had to do some service on it a few days ago and I kept reaching for my magnifiers, but you can't really use magnifiers when working on a car, well you can, but I was determined to do it without them.  I'm really dependent on those glasses now.

Offline Jasen

• Ultra Member
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 07:47:44 PM »
Memo, you may be disappointed like me. They didn't ship what I ordered plus the 3rd. hand that is in the box doesn't even match the description on the box. I've sent in a return request, well see what happens.

Sorry

Offline Jasen

• Ultra Member
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2014, 11:55:03 AM »
I detested having to pay return shipping on the grounds that the item sent was not what I ordered (included an attachments of my order confirmation and a pic of the item I received) they refunded or rather are refunding, seeing it's no in my account yet, the item cost and shipping. Don't know if it was listed wrong or shipped wrong but at least they made things right.

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  General Discussions  |  Topic: LED helping hands on sale @ Amazon for $4.11

gfxgfx
gfx gfx