eCigarette Forum > Recipes

Recipes

<< < (27/65) > >>

dannyboy:

--- Quote from: Tameron on May 08, 2013, 08:57:25 PM ---Anyone know how to make a Pluid recipe?

--- End quote ---
The original is called Radiator Pluid.
There is a Pluid clone recipe in the web database. Haven't tried it and I'm not sure if it is an exact duplication.
Pluid Clone

Breaktru:
I have attached two recipes for Watermelon Frost
(only viewable by logged on members)

Banu:
I have just joined this GREAT forum so I could thank everyone for these lovely recipes. I'm fairly new to vaping and have found that not only has it helped me quit smoking, but is helping me loose weight too. The sweeter flavours are stopping my craving for sweets and chocolate. Lol

Look forward to trying some.

50 year old mum of 2 boys, 1 dog and 2 cats. :-)

Breaktru:

--- Quote from: Banu on June 06, 2013, 08:35:12 AM ---I have just joined this GREAT forum so I could thank everyone for these lovely recipes. I'm fairly new to vaping and have found that not only has it helped me quit smoking, but is helping me loose weight too. The sweeter flavours are stopping my craving for sweets and chocolate. Lol

Look forward to trying some.

50 year old mum of 2 boys, 1 dog and 2 cats. :-)

--- End quote ---

Thank you and welcome to the forum. Great to hear that you quite smoking and lost weight. Keep up the good work and vape on.

Erck89:
 :Thinking:   :Thinking:      :wallbash:      Does anyone have a good Tootsie Roll recipe?  I am thinking:

Dark Chocolate - 16%
     Milk Chocolate - 7%
     Vanilla - 5%
     Sweet Cream - 4%
     Sweetener - 5%

for a start.  Anybody want to jump in? I am going to make mine aa

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version