eCigarette Forum > eJuice Recipes

Recipes

<< < (65/69) > >>

Erck89:

--- Quote from: Bruce on July 05, 2014, 07:38:35 PM ---First time DIY results!

First off let me start by saying I ordered my supplies at 4:30 am Thursday. Order shipped out 1:30 pm Thursday (amd they notified me). Firday (July4th) was a holiday so no mail run. However, at 10:30 am Saturday my box was delivered via USPS Priority mail (and the seller paid the shipping. This was purchased from MyFreedomSomkes.com. Just wanted to say a good company to deal with, thus far.

Okay, here is what I did. I call it watermelon blast:
12Mg Nic level,  55/45 VG/PG,  15% watermelon, 30Ml volume. Steeped until cool with vigorous shaking then I tried it. 15% watermelon is a iittle too strong for me, tasted too perfumy but usable. Will slowly add some more VG and PG until it calms down a little. Probably 10-13% melon would be best.

Eric stated Peach takes a little more Finese therefore I made the following:

Same as above except I made a 60Ml bottle of peach. Hot water Steeped with heavy shaking, let cool and stowed away in cool dark place. Will give it a week and see how it taste. I'll let ya know. I hope to soon discover some single flavor tried and true fruit flavors.     Bruce

--- End quote ---

Bruce:    Don't be so quick to add VG/PG to your watermelon mix.  Watermelon has a habit of dropping off after 4 or 5 days.  If fact ,it has been known to become the stealth flavor.

Eric

Bruce:
Eric, if your ever around Florence,S.C. a restuarant called Maryland fried chicken has the best Catfish stew on the planet. It's their staple and their calling card so to speak. Have eaten gallons of the stuff myself.
   The PeeDee river and the Santee Cooper indeed have some trophy catfish. I'm 52 miles from The great Santee lakes and only 12 miles from both the Big and little Pee Dee rivers.    Bruce

Erck89:

bruce:    I'm 72 and have been fishing the Pee Dee all my life.  Dad was from Darlington and woods of Camden, Darlington, and Florence are full of Kellys.  Bet you can think of three right off.  By the way, we need to take this to the message feature.  If you don't know it and how it works let me know and I think Dave wil lets us have one more down home post on the recipe section.

Eric

Jedi_Mind_Bang:

--- Quote from: Erck89 on March 31, 2014, 10:09:16 AM ---    ShoreGood:  Mint Dream sounds like one of three I have either seen or made recently.  The one that attempted to match the Russell Stover Dream Mint candy the best was

Base and optional nicotine
             cream de menthe - 12%
             milk chocolate - 6%
             marshmallow - 8%
             koolada - 4%
             sweetener - 5%

Steep 5 days

The Vanilla ice cream is available as a stand alone concentrate from Mt. Baker, High Desert, Wizard Labs and almost every other vendor out there.  Go to the vendor section of this Forum and ask who has it.  My bet is everybody selling concentrates, except the devil.  If I were inclined to make it from scratch, I would add the following to my base (% are subjective and may need to be adjusted for the users taste):

Sweet cream - 12%
              Bavarian cream - 5%
              Madagascar Vanilla (Mt. Baker) - 4%
              Dulce de Leches (Mt. Baker) - 4%
              Cream Flavoring (Vaping Zone) - 3%
              Ethyl Maltol - 6%

That's my best guess on making Vanilla Ice Cream from scratch.  I might substitute Vanilla Swirl for the Dulce de Leches.

--- End quote ---

So im new in this forum, mostly to read about mod building. I just feel I need to ask, are you guys putting thise percentages in a mixture and not diluting them? Some of them are over 30%... which is kinda scary. Just looking for clarification

Jedi_Mind_Bang:

--- Quote from: Bruce on July 01, 2014, 05:35:42 AM ---  Thanks Eric I found this very helpful in untangling this new idea of DIY. Bruce

--- End quote ---

60% is pure insanity to even try to vape.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version