gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 05:38:33 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Calculator  |  Topic: Not sure where to post, so sticking it here about request for addition to next c
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Not sure where to post, so sticking it here about request for addition to next c  (Read 11073 times)

Offline Sweet-Vapors

As much as I love the program, the one loaded on my computer has an idiot running it who sometimes forgets to save his work before closing the program. Is there a way to add this into the next version?

Not to autosave per se, but to ask. I know that many often simply change a recipe and save to another file, so would be a nightmare if it checked for the changes live, but, would it be a big thing to have it pop up and ask if you want to save before exiting?

;cheers;

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Probably will happen in the next update. Thanks for your input Steve. Much appreciated.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 03:10:12 PM by Breaktru »

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
Update just released. Version 14.5 has a pop-up to Save on Exit. Thank you Steve for your input.

Offline Sweet-Vapors

Amazing new feature! Thank you my friend!

Offline rks1949

I just started using the new version,and using a scale to weigh my pg/vg/flavors,ect. I enter the values for my PG/VG/Nic?Flavors,then it comes up in the box,as it should. After saving/closing the program,the next time I open my juice file,the grams are gone in the recipe? raged: I did convert some files last night,but today it's a "NO GO"! :wallbash: It may be "operator error"? :Thinking: I dunno?

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
I just started using the new version,and using a scale to weigh my pg/vg/flavors,ect. I enter the values for my PG/VG/Nic?Flavors,then it comes up in the box,as it should. After saving/closing the program,the next time I open my juice file,the grams are gone in the recipe? raged: I did convert some files last night,but today it's a "NO GO"! :wallbash: It may be "operator error"? :Thinking: I dunno?

See: THIS

Offline baddmove

Hi Breakthru. I didn't want to start a new thread so i will let you know here. When hitting the "Print Image" button to print what I am making, it prints that page but it does it with the printer preferences still on the page you want to print even though I can't see it..go try it so i know it's not just me.  it does not do this on anything else I print...I have checked all my printer settings and like I said, it only does it on the recipe calculator page. Print card works fine... Thanks...BM

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
Welcome to the forum baddmove.
What version of eJuice Me Up are you using?
I've had that happen awhile back but can't duplicate it now. Let me know your version and in the mean time, move the Printer Pref window off the window to print before hitting the print button.

Offline baddmove

15.6.1.0 is the version i have, I just downloaded it yestereday..OK, just moved the preference box off screen and that worked just fine..thanks. easy fix i can live with.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 12:04:47 AM by baddmove »

Offline Pookah

Not sure if it's cause I am new to the forum or if I'm just missing something but I can't seem to start a new thread so this seemed like the most appropriate place to add a new feature suggestion / request.

On the target PG / VG percentage an option to max one or the other would be nice. 

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
Welcome to the forum Pookah and thank you for your suggestion.
2 posts are required before a "New" topic can be made.

Offline LeonGruber

;cheers; ;cheers;

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Calculator  |  Topic: Not sure where to post, so sticking it here about request for addition to next c

gfxgfx
gfx gfx