gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 11:48:42 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Calculator  |  Topic: More than 7 flavors
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: More than 7 flavors  (Read 25112 times)

Offline Erck89

• Elixir Mixer
More than 7 flavors
« on: October 12, 2014, 03:22:00 PM »
  Dave:   With the introduction of the super concentrates, people are beginning to add more and more flavor concentrates to their mixes.  This allows us to get the subtle nuances notes without ending up with 50% of your mix being concentrate.  This prompts my question.  Is there a way to add more flavor lines to the calculator?  I recently mixed a juice with 10 flavor concentrates.  Please don't shoot me, Dave.  I had to use a competitors calculator.  By the way, the juice was very good and the flavor profile was only 28%, and I flavor heavily.

Eric 

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Re: More than 7 flavors
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 06:28:59 PM »
  Dave:   With the introduction of the super concentrates, people are beginning to add more and more flavor concentrates to their mixes.  This allows us to get the subtle nuances notes without ending up with 50% of your mix being concentrate.  This prompts my question.  Is there a way to add more flavor lines to the calculator?  I recently mixed a juice with 10 flavor concentrates.  Please don't shoot me, Dave.  I had to use a competitors calculator.  By the way, the juice was very good and the flavor profile was only 28%, and I flavor heavily.

Eric

Perhaps a future update. Luckily I am low on ammo  :laughing:

Offline hardcyder

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 11:08:42 AM »
I also need more than 7 entries, but I make use of the Comments/Notes area to put the flavors and percentages in text form as well as the flavor percentage area. This way I can refer to the text area for the ingredients over the 7 limit. Works for me. Great software.. Thanks..

Offline sparrots

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 01:14:39 PM »
Anyone know of a windows emulator for Android that I can use?  I know of the reverse out there but yet to find windows emulator.  I too would pay for an android version and would pimp heavily.  I just have let tech pass me by so I am app-stoopid.  Thanks either way!

Offline shirl

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2017, 01:25:10 PM »
Anyone know of a windows emulator for Android that I can use?  I know of the reverse out there but yet to find windows emulator.  I too would pay for an android version and would pimp heavily.  I just have let tech pass me by so I am app-stoopid.  Thanks either way!

I don't know much about android being a devoted windows user but I found this: http://www.androidauthority.com/windows-on-android-chromebooks-712924/
Hope it helps.

Offline Jetalito

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 02:21:42 PM »
Hi, new here, but not new to ejuicemeup. Have old version, with only five flavour slots. Want to upgrade to 10, but computer illiterate. Can anyone here tell me how to upgrade? Thanks for any help.

Offline banshee

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2017, 03:24:43 PM »
Hi, new here, but not new to ejuicemeup. Have old version, with only five flavour slots. Want to upgrade to 10, but computer illiterate. Can anyone here tell me how to upgrade? Thanks for any help.

Welcome to the forum Jetalito. Just install the new version over the old version.
Wow! only five flavors. Must be really old version.

Offline Jetalito

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2017, 03:42:19 PM »
 :thankyou: Thanks for quick reply, and yes it is really old version, but until recently, I have been able to make due. Silver lining is that I know have a new forum to visit!

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2019, 03:33:46 PM »
On Jan 16, 2015 I add 3 additional flavoring lines. Now at 10

Offline dc99

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2019, 07:41:46 PM »
Its almost funny looking back at the original post. The part about "only 28% flavoring". I rarely break 9-10 now

Online Haileah

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2019, 07:13:42 AM »
Yeah, we went nuts back then  Doh:

Offline FluGlone

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2019, 09:49:33 AM »
I'm at 15% total flavoring now. I use to use a lot more back in the day. Live and learn.

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Calculator  |  Topic: More than 7 flavors

gfxgfx
gfx gfx