gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 07:02:04 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Recipes  |  Topic: Extracting flavor from foods Question
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Extracting flavor from foods Question  (Read 5611 times)

Offline Reckful

Extracting flavor from foods Question
« on: October 29, 2014, 12:58:50 PM »
I have looked all over the place and can not find a direct answer to what I am looking for. Does any one here extract flavoring on their own with out having to buy it from a DIY shop?

I am looking to start doing this but I know a ton of stuff comes into place when trying to extract on your own. The one thing I am looking for is extracting flavor from a lemon, I have done it with coffee and tea but when it comes to foods, that is a completely different ball park.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 01:17:05 PM by Reckful »

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Re: Extracting flavor from foods Question
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 05:11:11 PM »
Sorry I can't help with the extract. Maybe a member here can chime in with some tips. I did a coffee and tobacco extraction but I wasn't happy with the results.

Offline DARTH MOD

Re: Extracting flavor from foods Question
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 09:41:01 AM »
You should look into SFE super critical food extraction. Combines high pressure CO2 (solvent) with whatever you would like to extract. Released under high pressure you end up with essential oils once CO2 evaporates. Used for concentrationg organic compounds. ;cheers;

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Recipes  |  Topic: Extracting flavor from foods Question

gfxgfx
gfx gfx