gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 07:48:17 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  General Discussions  |  Topic: Welcome New Members
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Welcome New Members  (Read 11859 times)

Offline Photog

Welcome New Members
« on: December 28, 2015, 02:24:22 PM »
Hi my name is Rick and I have been lurking on the site for a couple of weeks now - just reading everything I could to get up to speed on the calculator and recipes. I'm not sure if this is where you introduce yourself or not. I nearly jumped on several other posts but they were quite old. For a newbie like me, maybe a definite "Welcome New Members" would make it easier for newbies to say "Hi"  and then after that they can jump to posts they are interested in. I was nervous about even doing this.

Although I must admit that I find everything interesting. It is a wonderful forum with a wealth of information from it's members. Everyone is so knowledgeable and helpful. Nowhere do I see the "veterans" talking down to anyone. Just everyone trying to help each other no matter how trivial the question is or the fact that it has been answered numerous times before.

The work on the calculator is "outstanding". Very easy for a newbie to understand and it has enticed me to order all the supplies to get started. They should be at my door by the end of this week. Breaktru is amazing and I appreciate all the time and effort that has gone into the calculator. Your patience and expertise is displayed in all the responses to members.

I stopped smoking 03 Dec 2015 (last cigarette) and so far to-date, I have not smoked 744 cigarettes (not to mention the $$$ I have saved). Hopefully I can keep going.

Thank you all,

And remember: There are no problems, only solutions and if you are not part of the solution - you maybe part of the problem.

Happy New Year.

The "Canuck"  ;cheers;

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Re: Welcome New Members
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 02:54:02 PM »
Hi my name is Rick and I have been lurking on the site for a couple of weeks now - just reading everything I could to get up to speed on the calculator and recipes. I'm not sure if this is where you introduce yourself or not. I nearly jumped on several other posts but they were quite old. For a newbie like me, maybe a definite "Welcome New Members" would make it easier for newbies to say "Hi"  and then after that they can jump to posts they are interested in. I was nervous about even doing this.

Although I must admit that I find everything interesting. It is a wonderful forum with a wealth of information from it's members. Everyone is so knowledgeable and helpful. Nowhere do I see the "veterans" talking down to anyone. Just everyone trying to help each other no matter how trivial the question is or the fact that it has been answered numerous times before.

The work on the calculator is "outstanding". Very easy for a newbie to understand and it has enticed me to order all the supplies to get started. They should be at my door by the end of this week. Breaktru is amazing and I appreciate all the time and effort that has gone into the calculator. Your patience and expertise is displayed in all the responses to members.

I stopped smoking 03 Dec 2015 (last cigarette) and so far to-date, I have not smoked 744 cigarettes (not to mention the $$$ I have saved). Hopefully I can keep going.

Thank you all,

And remember: There are no problems, only solutions and if you are not part of the solution - you maybe part of the problem.

Happy New Year.

The "Canuck"  ;cheers;

Welcome Rick and Happy New Year. Thank you for the calculator praise.

Good suggestion for a "Welcome New Members" topic. Will get on it soon.

I'm happy to hear that this forum is helpful. Congrats on quitting the stinkies. Good luck with your DIY eJuice making.

Regards,
Dave / breaktru

Offline Photog

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 03:13:00 PM »
"WOW" That was handled so fast. You talked about it and then it was done. :applaude: That is what I appreciate and like about this forum - no fooling around. Thank you for starting the new post Dave.

The "Canuck"

Offline Photog

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 03:21:58 PM »
Now that we have this "Introduction Area" for new members to say hi - I throw it out there for all the ones just watching to join in on the forum. At this present time there are 420 Guests watching the site. Hopefully some of you "just watching" will join in and say hi. From here on,  I know that I won't feel so nervous about getting involved on some of the many threads that are on the go.

The "Canuck"  scared:

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 06:34:46 PM »
Yes Rick. Many watchers but few that participate  :(

Offline Duckster

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 10:11:14 PM »
This is the Duckster, Rick and veterans, I just now joined after many months on and off taking advantage of all the informative posts, been looking at info on making my own juices which I am heavily involved in for most of the 9+ months which I have been vaping, and today I have been looking on posts some of which are now old about making a res/non res welder so I could better rebuild my and other peoples coils. I haven't found an existing brand of atomizer which cannot be torn apart and rebuilt, but have been unable to do it properly do to the lack of a way to join res/low res wires. I wanted go the disposable flash camera route in my design but, I cannot get them as used (free) from any drugstore, or store such as Sams Club or Costco due to them all sending them out of their store for processing for the drug stores, and just not doing the developing of disposables at all for Sams and Costco.  The "All Electronics Corporation" seems to be the best source for the flash unit and some of the other parts. I did notice that someone has already come up with a way to read the resistance of the coil wire, and the charging voltage level by possibly a different method than I was going to use. Although they had the advantage of already having a panel meter in hand to do some of the modification necessary, not sure yet if I understand their approach. I planned on a constant current source to be sent through the wire and or completed atomizer to be able to read a voltage which would of been scaled to represent the resistance, but this is for a different forum. I am totally new to any posting, and I will probably need more help with this than anything. links and pictures and videos I don't have any experience doing. Hopefully I will be able to contribute something either in recipes or the field of electronics. I am in the USA and we as many areas in the world are under a threat from big tobacco and governments to stop our freedom to vape and renovate this Hobby and life saver, so I hope everyone is contacting their appropriate officials with input. Look forward to being a joiner, not just a reader. Thanks for the idea of a New Member thread to be made.

Offline Duckster

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2016, 10:14:38 PM »
 Doh: Already screwed up, horrible post without some paragraph breaks. Makes it very hard to read.

Online blueeyes

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2016, 11:57:57 AM »
Welcome Duckster to the forum

Offline Elwin

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2016, 12:33:33 AM »
Hate to wake up an old thread, but with the three post rule I thought it might be rude to just jump in without testing the water...  :)
I'm a long time vaper who always bought premixed and went on about my way.
But I'll be retiring next month. <insert dramatic music here>
Along with having more time on my hands, I realized that my finances needed to be considered too. And when I realized how much cheaper it would be to DIY...
So through a long, meandering path of links, I ended up here.
(Ya' gotta love the internet - they got a forum for everything! Did you know they have a forum for Left handed Lutheran Ocarina players? But I digress....)
Anyway, I'm hoping to learn a lot from you all, so thanks in advance.

Oops - almost forgot to thank the creator of 'eJuice Me Up' software. It's bloody brilliant! (The Nic Combine tool alone has helped me immensely, and I haven't even started mixing my own juice yet.)
Again, thank you!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 12:56:23 AM by Elwin »

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2016, 06:48:38 AM »
Welcome to the forum and to the world of DIY ejuice making Elwin.

Offline deenagood

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2017, 06:57:16 AM »
Hello hi, I am new here :)

Offline paulhast

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2017, 11:47:15 AM »
new there also how to import form the file list thank you Paul

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2017, 12:41:17 PM »
new there also how to import form the file list thank you Paul

Import recipes?

Offline Henriques11

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2017, 01:03:24 PM »
Hi, I'm also new here. I can't able to create a Thread or I didn't find to create the new Thread. Could you please help me? Thanks.

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2017, 02:38:47 PM »
Hi, I'm also new here. I can't able to create a Thread or I didn't find to create the new Thread. Could you please help me? Thanks.

Hi Heriques11 and welcome to the forum.
After 2 posts you will be able to create your own Topic.

Offline Henriques11

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2017, 11:58:45 AM »
Hi Heriques11 and welcome to the forum.
After 2 posts you will be able to create your own Topic.

Thanks for the warm welcome and inform me the board roules.

Offline arethamorce

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2019, 10:57:18 PM »
Hello! newbie here,  hope we can vape at the same time,  huh.   have a nice day to all

Offline GeorgeC547

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2019, 02:47:49 AM »
hi :) ;cheers;

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  General Discussions  |  Topic: Welcome New Members

gfxgfx
gfx gfx