gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19851 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild April 19, 2024, 03:06:24 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Calculator  |  Topic: Ejuice me up pg and vg by the flavors to add boxes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ejuice me up pg and vg by the flavors to add boxes  (Read 7531 times)

Offline danesnpits

Ejuice me up pg and vg by the flavors to add boxes
« on: January 24, 2011, 12:21:44 PM »
Ok so I really don't get this calc. I bought 50/50pg vg nic juice with 60mg of nic in it in a 30ml bottle. I understand how I need to dilute, and all the flavor etc..but in the spots were it has 5 flavors to add, just right of that, there is 2 boxes. one for PG and one for VG. When I calculate after adding in the flavors I want to use and the percentage of flavors, the PG box puts a checkmark there and nothing in the VG box. I don't get what these two boxes are for. Can someone help me understand?

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Re: Ejuice me up pg and vg by the flavors to add boxes
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 12:34:22 PM »
The check boxes are for flavoring either all PG or all VG.

Coming Soon Ratio Percentage for each flavor...
Check back for calculator upgrade version.
http://ejuice.breaktru.com

Update:
1/27/11 - Version 8.0.0.0 has been released.
Download at: http://breaktru.com/ejuicemeup.zip
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 01:34:15 PM by Breaktru Admin »

Online steamEngine

Re: Ejuice me up pg and vg by the flavors to add boxes
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 06:09:14 PM »
I find this calculator so much better than the web base ones out there. I can precisely calculate my mixtures with your added PG/VG percent ratios. Plus I can save my recipes and make notes about what I did which the web base ones don't have.
I have the iphone one but much rather use your computer version. Easier to navigate and better for my old eyes.
Thank you Dave of Breaktru. Thanks for helping out the vaper community as well. Bless you.

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Calculator  |  Topic: Ejuice me up pg and vg by the flavors to add boxes

gfxgfx
gfx gfx