gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 01:35:29 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Calculator  |  Topic: eJuice Calculator - HOW TO
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: eJuice Calculator - HOW TO  (Read 542348 times)

Offline Erck89

• Elixir Mixer
Re: eJuice Calculator - HOW TO
« Reply #200 on: August 07, 2014, 12:07:04 AM »
Hi

So what I am hearing you say is that I cannot use this calculator with a premix base/nic, unless there is some formula that I can use to simulate the PG/VG numbers the recipe calc is looking for, in order to come out 0% for both? Is that correct? The base I am using is supposed just need flavoring to vape it. I am just needing a calculator to give me the amounts of each  flavor to produce the recipe. Am I right or am I still missing something.

If I was using a nic concentrate, with PG and VG as separate ingredients, the calc would work as designed. But with a base that  is customized with the target VG/PG and nicotine levels already in the base, the calculator cannot determine just the flavor levels needed? Or did it anyway?

Can I just take the calculated Nic, PG & VG and add them together and assume that is the amount of pre-mix base to use, along with the flavor results as shown in the calculation? It comes out to 80% and the flavors add the other 20%?

Thanks

Doug

Doug,  Maybe I can shed a little light on this, as I premix my PG/VG and use the as a unit.  I use a 70/30 PG/VG diluent, so that (70/30) gets entered into the calculator's "Target PG and VG" ration space at the bottom the left hand side of the form.  You can also hardwire the nicotine content of "your" pre-mix in the top two entry spaces on that left side.  Now, do nothing else until you do a save as to your data base (.rec in my case) under the filename of Blank Recipe Form.  Whenever you do a recipe, start with this form.  Add your flavors and their % and hit calculate.  You will get a PF number and a VG number in the ratio you have in you pre-mix.  Add those three numbers together and that is how much PG/VG/Nic pre-mix you add to you graduate.   After adding the flavor concentrates, you will have a juice with the proper ratio or so close you will know the difference.    I tried to give you a screen shot to show you what I was talking about, but I never can get it to work.  HELP DAVE.   

Give that a try and I think you will be another happy DIYer,

Eric

Offline chrissy

« Reply #201 on: August 08, 2014, 01:56:08 PM »
Hi All,

just looking for confirmation i have done this right before i poison myself :)

i am getting a message about negative VG.
i am using 72mg nicotine in VG
flavouring in PG.
i'm trying to make 10ml, 24mg strength as a tester with a target ratio of 70pg/30vg. this is where i get the negative vg warning.
i have adjusted the target ratio to 65pg/35vg and this will shows % fine but the vg looks a little low.
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere.

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
« Reply #202 on: August 08, 2014, 03:38:04 PM »
Hi All,

just looking for confirmation i have done this right before i poison myself :)

i am getting a message about negative VG.
i am using 72mg nicotine in VG
flavouring in PG.
i'm trying to make 10ml, 24mg strength as a tester with a target ratio of 70pg/30vg. this is where i get the negative vg warning.
i have adjusted the target ratio to 65pg/35vg and this will shows % fine but the vg looks a little low.
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere.

Hi chrissy. Welcome to the forum.

Your 72mg is 100% VG so turning the final mix into 24mg at 70% PG is impossible.
72mg Nic to a target Nic of 24mg doesn't allow room to swing a high VG to a high PG target. If however your Nic was 100mg of 100% VG, it would be possible to achieve a target ratio of 70/30 because there is more dilution between 100 to 24 than 72 to 24.  Or if your target Nic strength was 21.57mg.
The best you could do with that is 66.65% PG
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 03:53:44 PM by Breaktru »

Offline Jean

« Reply #203 on: February 23, 2015, 07:25:30 PM »
I am new at this, what I did was made my base with the pg, vg and flavoring.  now what I need to know is how much nicotine do I add without losing the flavor.

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #204 on: February 24, 2015, 08:51:38 AM »
I am new at this, what I did was made my base with the pg, vg and flavoring.  now what I need to know is how much nicotine do I add without losing the flavor.

Hi Jean and welcome to the forum.

Anything added to your base will dilute the flavoring. How much dilution depends on how much Nic your adding which is dictated by the Nic strength you're adding and what your Nic target will be.

Using the tool Nic Combine will tell you how much nic to add.

What is your Nic Strength, Nic Target, Nic PG/VG ratio, your base PG/VG ratio and what quantity do you want to end up with?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 09:12:34 AM by Breaktru »

Offline horton

« Reply #205 on: February 24, 2015, 09:51:31 AM »
I tried to figure out an answer to Jean's question using Nic Combine, but kept getting myself into "trouble".  I wasn't sure how to deal with the initial 0 nic sol'n already made (which I thought I needed to use).  I know there is a way, but I was missing how to do it.   I'll be curious to see how this works so I can use it myself.   

Offline w00tie

« Reply #206 on: February 28, 2015, 09:01:37 PM »
Hi, i'm a early user of this great piece of software and i've been mixing by weight since a very long time now.
The latest update makes me so happy...

Assuming that pg weight = 1.036gr/ml - vg weight = 1.2613gr/ml and nic weight (can slightly differ from the purity of the product) = 1.01gr/ml ...
I always used a spreadsheet to calculate the exact ratio in the past... and the end result of nic base is quite different from what i get in Ejuice Me Up

For example .. let's say 10ml of 100% PG 100mg/nic base should be following my calculation 10.36gr but eJuice me up gives me 10.1gr.

What is the nic calculation algorithm behind de weight calculation in EJuice ?

Great Great soft btw..

Cheerz,

w00tie
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 08:16:47 AM by w00tie »

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #207 on: March 01, 2015, 08:47:42 AM »
w00tie,
The grams weight are set by going to the menu "Tools", "Set Grams".
Grams are calculated by the ml result times the Set Grams entry.
If you used 1.01 for your grams entry then 10 ml would be 10.1gr. (10 x 1.01 = 10.1)

Update:

Weigh out a ml of each liquid and add the gram weight by going to the menu item "Tools", "Gram Set".
If you do this for your "Default" then when you create recipes that data will be intact.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 09:55:54 AM by Breaktru »

Offline w00tie

« Reply #208 on: March 01, 2015, 10:10:10 AM »
w00tie,
The grams weight are set by going to the menu "Tools", "Set Grams".
Grams are calculated by the ml result times the Set Grams entry.
If you used 1.01 for your grams entry then 10 ml would be 10.1gr. (10 x 1.01 = 10.1)

I see... i just assumed that the weight was calculated based on the "grams" of PG/VG/NIC entered in the Grams window.

From there the confusion I think...

It should be nice to have a direct grams input for the weight of the base instead of going into a submenu coz when working with different base it can be  a source of error imho. (or at least have a reminder in the main window about the weight).

Regards,

Offline botakvape

« Reply #209 on: May 25, 2015, 07:16:11 PM »
Hi, i have version 15.4.3.0 on Windows 7 and i have issue printing Image since i updated to this version (Grams Tab).
Part of the page is missing.

Please advise.
Thank you.

Oh, any way to remove "grams tab"?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:22:14 PM by botakvape »

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #210 on: May 26, 2015, 07:01:52 PM »
Hi, i have version 15.4.3.0 on Windows 7 and i have issue printing Image since i updated to this version (Grams Tab).
Part of the page is missing.

Please advise.
Thank you.

Oh, any way to remove "grams tab"?

When I added the grams weight I had to make the window wider and never tested the "Print Image" which is something I never use.
Anyway, I fixed the "Print Image" so it will print the entire window. Download and install the new version 15.5. You can install it over your existing version without removing the previous one and your recipes will still remain.

Sorry, the gram tab is not removable.

Thanks Botakvape for your feedback.

Offline botakvape

« Reply #211 on: May 26, 2015, 07:07:30 PM »
Thank you very for the quick update!

FIXED!

Appreciate it!

Offline botakvape

« Reply #212 on: May 26, 2015, 09:04:28 PM »
You got PM   :wave:

Offline botakvape

« Reply #213 on: June 12, 2015, 07:55:06 PM »
Run into a little problem while trying to open an "rec" file.
Appreciate if i can get some help.

TIA!

« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 08:27:12 PM by Breaktru »

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #214 on: June 12, 2015, 08:37:08 PM »
Are you opening the rec file in eJuice Me Up using File Open?
Why is the error pointing to your download folder and not the eJuice Me Up installed folder?

It's looking for the file "Default.dft" which means that the EJMU software is not opening the file. Are you trying to open the rec file by another means?

Recipe files are not to be opened by any other method other then through the EJMU program via File, Open.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 11:09:41 AM by Breaktru »

Offline botakvape

« Reply #215 on: June 13, 2015, 01:53:49 PM »
Thx for the reply.

I'm trying to open a file from window search......hope it makes sense.

Thx.

Aww.... i figured out. I save the file in ejuicemeup and open within the caculator, works fine now.
Thanks again!!!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 03:02:18 PM by botakvape »

Offline Thunderball

« Reply #216 on: July 06, 2015, 02:52:59 PM »
Help.....Am experiencing Problems  Moving / Saving recipies. I would first like to THANK YOU very much for this calculator. I have been using this for over two years and absolutely love it. Wouldnt want to mix without this program.

Now my problem and If it has been answered already, I just havent found it or didnt understand it so ....sorry in advance.

So, I am wanting to put my hard work of saving recipes on another computer to save all of this and I figured that I could just copy and paste the recipie files but I cant seem to be able to copy and move them. It seems like Ive done this before, but Im having problems now.

I have around 250 or more saved recipies and went in today to try to move it all. By the way, I see you have made it fit 10 flavors......MUCH THANKS for the upgrade. Now, if you can tell an old man how to move my recipies and your Ejuiceme up calculator to a new computer, It would be much appreciated.

PS.. or maybe put it all in a zip drive that I can use when mixing on my daughters computer at her house.  ;cheers;

Thanks

Offline banditruss

« Reply #217 on: July 06, 2015, 02:58:45 PM »
hi
easy enough :) go into your c drive ,then programs folder,then breaktru folder ,then ejuice me up folder ...dah dah there are your recipes just move them onto usb ,or whatever your using ...hope that helps :)

Offline Thunderball

« Reply #218 on: July 06, 2015, 03:14:00 PM »
Thank you from across the pond.   :thumbsup: That worked like a champ. I was tring to do that from the opened Ejuicmeup progam from my desk top and not the actual program files.

Offline banditruss

« Reply #219 on: July 06, 2015, 04:08:33 PM »
hi no problem at all ...glad to help :)

Offline flexy123

« Reply #220 on: July 27, 2015, 09:51:13 AM »
This calculator is more complicated (and confusing) than necessary - this is a shame seeing this is the most popular e-juice calc out there.

The calculator assumes that everyone uses one "Nic Base" and then a separate PG and one VG base. But this is an old-fashioned way to mix and I believe many more people today mix with pre-made bases, like I do with one 50/50 with NIC and then one 50/50 with 0 NIC.

(In fact I dont see any point whatsoever to have three bases, one NIC base and one VG and one PG? I would always mix with two, one with a certain percentage of NIC and the other 0).

So, out of the box the calculator shows me values for "Nicotine Ejuice" and then PG and VG separate and only with a trick/workaround you can use it to work with TWO bases: When you set PG both on the left, to 100% (Nic strength and Target PG).

It would be VERY simple since you only need to add maybe one line showing the total of PG/VG, rather than showing two individual values for PG and VG. (The people who mix with one NIC base and one Zero base will be confused since "PG" and "VG" doesn't mean anything for them respective it is not relevant, since we dont mix any PG and VG.)

In fact In consider how it is right now almost a little "dangerous" since we're dealing with Nicotine here which is hazardous and there is no need to make things more complicated than it need be!

The above with a line showing a total for 0mg base (and possible alternative labels for "PG" and "VG" under a new, more clearer name like "0 Nic base" instead) could also be realized if your calc just had a check box where people could specify at the beginning whether they actually use a "nic base" and a PG base AND a VG base to mix...or simply (how I think most do) with TWO bases. And to be honest, I would actually set a mixing method "two pre-mixed bases" as default. (And then show PG and VG mix percentages of course only to those who actually mix PG and VG, otherwise simply the total for 0mg NIC base).

I am just writing this since I consider the workaround with setting PG to 100% (to get ONE value rather than two separate) not really a solution.
Otherwise your calc is great, I just don't understand why it doesn't support mixing with two bases.

Some other things. NOT to be picky, just constructive :)

* Pressing "Calculate" to calculate.... WHY? Can it be updated in real time? This SCREAMS for mistakes when people forget to press the button.
* "grams" are always at 0. (Doesn't matter for me but is just odd it doesn't show any values)
* "Ratio you want your recipe to be" <---- Nice to have maybe as an "advanced option" but entirely unnecessary  and also confusing for "simple" mixing. Again something which makes things more complicated than they SHOULD be

When I mix a 50/50 (or whatever percentage) NIC base and my 50/50 (or whatever) ZERO base I am not interested in "what I want it to be" respective it's entirely pointless. This value is already predetermined, juice will be the percentage of the two bases (in this case 50% PG and 50% VG) and then with the dilution when you maybe add water (vodka etc) and then the flavor. It will likely end up something like 47/47...but this is nothing I have control over (with just two bases) nor am I really interested in this value. (Eg. I cannot specify "I want it to be" 70% PG if I only use two bases with 50/50.) See above, this "what I want it to be" should be an option for those who mix with NIC, PG and VG and it shouldn't even come up as default option someone needs to set to use the calc. The result is entirely needless problems with seeing error messages and running into negative values etc...for something many people don't even need!

« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 10:11:45 AM by flexy123 »

Offline elzakivis

« Reply #221 on: July 30, 2015, 11:27:11 AM »
I don't find the EJMU calc confusing at all after reviewing the how to thread. I've been using it from day 1. I did find other calcs confusing though.
IMO I do not think that not using a pre-mix method is an old fashion way of mixing. I think rather that it is a preference for some.

If you use a pre-mix of nic and PG/VG enter the nic strength on first line and zero on in the target nic strength line.

As for the 0 for the grams, peoples scales may not be calibrated the same if a given gram weight was given.
breaktru mentioned it here: http://breaktru.com/smf/index.php/topic,1569.0.html

Offline Erck89

• Elixir Mixer
« Reply #222 on: July 30, 2015, 12:34:03 PM »
This calculator is more complicated (and confusing) than necessary - this is a shame seeing this is the most popular e-juice calc out there.

The calculator assumes that everyone uses one "Nic Base" and then a separate PG and one VG base. But this is an old-fashioned way to mix and I believe many more people today mix with pre-made bases, like I do with one 50/50 with NIC and then one 50/50 with 0 NIC.

(In fact I dont see any point whatsoever to have three bases, one NIC base and one VG and one PG? I would always mix with two, one with a certain percentage of NIC and the other 0).

So, out of the box the calculator shows me values for "Nicotine Ejuice" and then PG and VG separate and only with a trick/workaround you can use it to work with TWO bases: When you set PG both on the left, to 100% (Nic strength and Target PG).

It would be VERY simple since you only need to add maybe one line showing the total of PG/VG, rather than showing two individual values for PG and VG. (The people who mix with one NIC base and one Zero base will be confused since "PG" and "VG" doesn't mean anything for them respective it is not relevant, since we dont mix any PG and VG.)

In fact In consider how it is right now almost a little "dangerous" since we're dealing with Nicotine here which is hazardous and there is no need to make things more complicated than it need be!

The above with a line showing a total for 0mg base (and possible alternative labels for "PG" and "VG" under a new, more clearer name like "0 Nic base" instead) could also be realized if your calc just had a check box where people could specify at the beginning whether they actually use a "nic base" and a PG base AND a VG base to mix...or simply (how I think most do) with TWO bases. And to be honest, I would actually set a mixing method "two pre-mixed bases" as default. (And then show PG and VG mix percentages of course only to those who actually mix PG and VG, otherwise simply the total for 0mg NIC base).

I am just writing this since I consider the workaround with setting PG to 100% (to get ONE value rather than two separate) not really a solution.
Otherwise your calc is great, I just don't understand why it doesn't support mixing with two bases.

Some other things. NOT to be picky, just constructive :)

* Pressing "Calculate" to calculate.... WHY? Can it be updated in real time? This SCREAMS for mistakes when people forget to press the button.
* "grams" are always at 0. (Doesn't matter for me but is just odd it doesn't show any values)
* "Ratio you want your recipe to be" <---- Nice to have maybe as an "advanced option" but entirely unnecessary  and also confusing for "simple" mixing. Again something which makes things more complicated than they SHOULD be

When I mix a 50/50 (or whatever percentage) NIC base and my 50/50 (or whatever) ZERO base I am not interested in "what I want it to be" respective it's entirely pointless. This value is already predetermined, juice will be the percentage of the two bases (in this case 50% PG and 50% VG) and then with the dilution when you maybe add water (vodka etc) and then the flavor. It will likely end up something like 47/47...but this is nothing I have control over (with just two bases) nor am I really interested in this value. (Eg. I cannot specify "I want it to be" 70% PG if I only use two bases with 50/50.) See above, this "what I want it to be" should be an option for those who mix with NIC, PG and VG and it shouldn't even come up as default option someone needs to set to use the calc. The result is entirely needless problems with seeing error messages and running into negative values etc...for something many people don't even need!

Flexy:  Not to burst your bubble, but this is the most popular calculator of all for a reason.  It is easy to use and adaptable.  Give it a chance.  I honestly don't believe you can tell the difference between a 50/50 mix and a 47/47 mix.  I have been using this calculator since I started mixing 3 years ago and found only one problem.  That was fixed recently with the ability to use 10 flavor concentrates instead of just seven.  Please don't be so quick to criticise.  If you have a problem, ask a question.  There is no one on this forum that would not help you.  Many times you get more help than you can handle.  Your premix base problem, many of us have been there and found how restrictive it is for a serious flavorist and went back to individual ingredients.  Premixes are shortcuts and you can never get nano fine.  Since the concentrates are in (usually) a PG base, the calculator knows that and adjust to maintain your desired ratio, weather it be 50/50 ,40/60, 70/30 or anything along the line.  If you let the calculator do it's job, you will not get wrapped around the axle and you will enjoy mixing a lot more.

Offline w00tie

« Reply #223 on: July 30, 2015, 12:53:19 PM »
I cant agree more with Erck89, this is by far one of the most complete ejuice mixing tool around.
Weight mixing and 10 flavors (although i need more) are the latest great additions and last but not least : It's free!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 02:07:39 AM by w00tie »

Offline vapemistress

« Reply #224 on: July 30, 2015, 07:31:16 PM »
I see it as straight forward and only had a slight learning curve using the breaktru's calculator. Before I used this calculator I had whipped up a pre-mix but soon discovered that the more flavoring I added the more I was diluting my nicotine level. I scrapped the pre-mix for mixing separately and I don't find it a problem adding pg and vg separately. With certain flavored ejuice recipes I prefer different nicotine levels.

Offline dc99

« Reply #225 on: August 23, 2015, 10:09:21 PM »
Breaktru, can the calculator do volume by weight? I know it says gram on it but I cant figure out how to make it come on. I switched my mixing form needles to weight and all the calculations drive me nuts.

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #226 on: August 24, 2015, 04:51:23 PM »
Unless your EJMU calc is several versions old, you go to "Tools", "Grams Set" and enter your values then click "OK".
After entering values, go to the top menu "File", "Save As Default" keeping the file name "Default.dft" so that the calc will remember the settings for each new recipe you create.
If it's an existing recipe, you will have to enter the gram weights then save the recipe to retain.

What I do is measure out "1ml" of each liquid (without needle) and weigh it. This way you don't have to worry if your scale is calibrated or not.
Don't use gram weight measurements that others have said are correct for a particular liquid. The proof is in what you weighed. Example: It is said that 1ml of water equals 1 gram. With my cheap scale it measured 1.08 grams. You also have to take into consideration the needle diameter and length.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 07:07:40 AM by Breaktru »

Offline gladheart

« Reply #227 on: August 31, 2015, 01:12:28 AM »
Weighed a 1ml syringe with the blunt tipped needle, zeroed that out.  Filled the 1 ml. syringe with Nicotine  VG, and it weighed 2gm.

Very grateful to have the directions about going to tools and to weigh each item and entering to have the gram weights. 

Weighing the syringe then zeroing the weight of the syringe and weighing the VG nicotine let me put the nicotine back into the container for future use.  It is easy to rinse the syringe and needle and use a paper towel and a Q tip to dry the syringe and then proceed to the next ingredient. 

A penny saved is a penny earned still applies after all these years  :)

:thankyou: Breaktru

Offline mattyboy

« Reply #228 on: September 28, 2015, 06:09:16 PM »
hi ive been using this app for a few weeks now and i love it definatlly the best out there but i have just started mixing by weight and each time i have to manually put the seperate measurments in to get the gram readings up on the calculator is there any way to stop this happening ie save them so it does this for me many thanks matt

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #229 on: September 28, 2015, 06:38:01 PM »
hi ive been using this app for a few weeks now and i love it definatlly the best out there but i have just started mixing by weight and each time i have to manually put the seperate measurments in to get the gram readings up on the calculator is there any way to stop this happening ie save them so it does this for me many thanks matt

When you 1st open eJuice Me Up, enter your gram values w/ Tools, Gram set.
After entering values, Go to File, Save As Default. The file name should be saved as "Default.dft"  so that the calc will remember the settings for each new recipe you create.

Offline mattyboy

« Reply #230 on: September 28, 2015, 06:44:00 PM »
great i did it literally 2 seconds before that comment thank you just trying to figure out how to save etc now wicked programme

Offline MikeQ

« Reply #231 on: November 13, 2015, 10:27:23 AM »
IMHO the best Calculator out there for me,It does everything I need.Simple to understand,easy to use.I love the fact it comes  full of recipes and you can save your own plus tweak any to your own taste.I made a small donation (What I would spend on a bottle of E-Juice) Well worth it IMHO,I save so much $$ doing DYI plus all the hard work that went into making the program. If everyone that use's and likes the calculator donated what they would spend on just one bottle of e-juice,It would help,Just think of how much we save doing DYI,It cost me less than $2.00 to make a 30mil e-juice.HUGE Saving's  :thankyou:

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #232 on: November 13, 2015, 10:47:38 AM »
Thanks MikeQ. Glad that my eJuice Me Up calculator is helpful.
Also, thank you very much for your donation and good luck w/ your DIY eJuice making.

Offline baddmove

« Reply #233 on: November 17, 2015, 05:26:47 PM »
Hi BT, My son in law did something to my PC and now when I open the files it goes to a folder in my downloads and no matter where i look I can't find the recipes that come wit it. I did a uninstall and re-installed it but same issue.. any ideas?

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #234 on: November 17, 2015, 06:10:38 PM »
baddmove,
The recipes will be in the folder that eJuice Me up was installed in. Go to File, Open and navigate to the folder: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Breaktru Software\eJuice Me Up".
This is the default folder. If you installed to a different folder, navigate to it instead.
Once you open and/or save to the folder that the recipes are in, the calculator will remember the location next time it is opened. Perhaps your son in law tried to open a file with ejuice me up in your download folder. That's why it is directed to that folder when you click File, Open.

Offline baddmove

« Reply #235 on: November 17, 2015, 08:52:12 PM »
OK, got it, thank you very much!

Offline Marco

« Reply #236 on: November 29, 2015, 04:45:06 AM »
Quick question, as I haven't done much DIY lately and after a fresh install, I'm trying to setup EJM  :help:

In the Grams Set dialog: is the weight for Nicotine designated for pure nicotine or for the Nicotine base I'm using?

« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 08:27:35 PM by Breaktru »

Offline Marco

« Reply #237 on: November 29, 2015, 05:06:26 AM »
I assume it's meant for Nic Base, but shouldn't the field be named accordingly?

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #238 on: November 29, 2015, 06:11:44 AM »
Marco, it's the Nic you are adding.
Every ingredient shown in the gram tool will be what you are adding.

Offline Marco

« Reply #239 on: November 29, 2015, 06:15:46 AM »
So it's the weight of the nicotine base as I assumed? The ready to use nic base, I mean?

The app doesn't calculate the weight of the nic base your adding in the main screen, based on pure nic weight, pg and vg weight, I assume? Sorry, English isn't my main language, but I just have to make sure I'm using the correct values here.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 06:19:04 AM by Marco »

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #240 on: November 29, 2015, 06:44:17 AM »
Yes Marco the ready to use nic base.
When you first start up eJuice Me Up before entering a recipe, enter your gram weights that you measured out and click on: "File", "Save as Default". Keep the file name as "Default.dft".
This way each time you create a recipe the gram weights will be intact.

Offline Marco

« Reply #241 on: November 29, 2015, 09:39:16 AM »
Thanks for clarifying Breaktru!

Offline jullikidd

« Reply #242 on: December 16, 2015, 05:03:14 PM »
Thank you.

Offline leadpipe58

Re: eJuice Calculator - HOW TO set grams
« Reply #243 on: January 12, 2016, 08:00:37 PM »
Hello
 I add the values in the gram set and works fine till i close the program.I open it again and I have to add the gram values again.
How do I get it to keep the settings?must I add them every time I open it?

Thank you for your help..

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #244 on: January 12, 2016, 10:08:59 PM »
leadpipe58 ,
Read the post 4 up from this post (reply #240)

Offline koolvapesuite

« Reply #245 on: June 16, 2016, 10:02:54 AM »
Lots of lovely information here! Great post, Cheers!

Offline el2pua1

« Reply #246 on: July 10, 2016, 03:17:50 PM »
I would like to know why is it that when I make a batch of ejuice I notice that it does not fill up the bottle size I'm using whether it's 15 or 30 ml correctly? I notice that it is always short of the capacity of the bottle being used.

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #247 on: July 10, 2016, 04:25:20 PM »
I would like to know why is it that when I make a batch of ejuice I notice that it does not fill up the bottle size I'm using whether it's 15 or 30 ml correctly? I notice that it is always short of the capacity of the bottle being used.

What are you measuring with?

Offline norwegianvaper

« Reply #248 on: September 03, 2016, 04:48:25 AM »
How do I update to the latest version of  the excellent Break Trough software? I have version 15.5.4.0 but there is a newer Latest Version 16.2.0. Is there a download place for this. I could not find any update links   :wallbash:

Cheers and all the best to all of you from a mixer nob from Norway   :beer-toast:

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #249 on: September 03, 2016, 08:16:00 AM »
You can over install it and it will perform an upgrade to your existing version.
You're existing recipes will remain and not be lost.
Download link: https://breaktru.com/ejuicemeup.zip
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 08:28:03 PM by Breaktru »

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Calculator  |  Topic: eJuice Calculator - HOW TO

gfxgfx
gfx gfx