gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19851 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild April 18, 2024, 07:14:12 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  Payroll Software  |  General Discussion: Payroll Software  |  Problems  |  Topic: Emails unanswered
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Emails unanswered  (Read 9346 times)

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Emails unanswered
« on: November 15, 2008, 10:10:27 AM »
Customer.........
We have used e-mails mail@breaktru.com ,support@breaktru.com and even your own personal e-mail. We have not got immediate attention from anyone. We truly need your help. We have sent at least 15 e-mails. We sent a copy of the paypal payment to you. I am willing to jump thru a hoop of fire here to get that key. Our employees need to be paid.

Reply........
I have replied to each and every email that your sent and apparently you are NOT receiving them. Your spam filter or ISP provider has been blocking them. Please check your spam filter and allow the domain breaktru.com to get through or contact your service provider.

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Re: Emails unanswered
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 07:15:25 PM »
I've be trying to send a registration key several times but all have been returned because the customer's email is full.

Make sure this does not happen to you. Check your email account if you are waiting for a reply.

Breaktru Forum  |  Payroll Software  |  General Discussion: Payroll Software  |  Problems  |  Topic: Emails unanswered

gfxgfx
gfx gfx