gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19851 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild April 16, 2024, 05:39:50 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  Modding  |  Topic: thread sizes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: thread sizes  (Read 9192 times)

Offline kd0afk

thread sizes
« on: March 15, 2013, 11:24:46 AM »
What is the thread size of the outer threads on an ego battery?  Totally Wicked has a page with the info but Im banned so I can see it.

Offline sqelch

Re: thread sizes
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 01:21:11 PM »
M12 x .5

Offline kd0afk

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 01:29:27 PM »
 :thankyou:

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 03:39:49 PM »
What is the thread size of the outer threads on an ego battery?  Totally Wicked has a page with the info but Im banned so I can see it.

Welcome to the TW banned club. Screw them...
Glad @squelch came up with your answer.

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 06:03:19 PM »
I knew that too so you would have got the info.

Good for you.  TW can go to hell.  We can't even mention their name at the other forum I go to.  The mods have to edit it out for fear of getting sued.  TW is a perfect name for that company, cuz that's when their owner/op is.  I even went so far as to give away anything with their logo on it so I would never see it anymore.  Except for this one item, a 5 slot 510 charger.  Can't get those anymore and my wife uses it.  I filed off the logo on that so I wouldn't have to see it.

Offline kd0afk

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 06:17:06 PM »

Good for you.  TW can go to hell.  We can't even mention their name at the other forum I go to.  The mods have to edit it out for fear of getting sued.  TW is a perfect name for that company, cuz that's when their owner/op is.  I even went so far as to give away anything with their logo on it so I would never see it anymore.  Except for this one item, a 5 slot 510 charger.  Can't get those anymore and my wife uses it.  I filed off the logo on that so I wouldn't have to see it.
UK vapers? I think that's the forum they shut down isn't it? I see that they are back up.

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2013, 06:59:48 PM »
UK vapers? I think that's the forum they shut down isn't it? I see that they are back up.

Yes UK Vapers were shut down because of them. I guess every UK forum is in fear of them.

Offline thetruckinggeek

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2013, 07:18:56 PM »

Try http://indyvaporshop.com/10-port-multi-ecig-battery-charg10.html

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 07:29:04 PM »
The 5 port ones are the ones I want and they don't make those anymore.  10 ports is just too many to be practical.  No big deal though.  I can use the USB ones if I have to and the rate is a lot higher.  The low rate of the 5 port is not an issue because my wife only uses the eGos when she's out.  She uses one of my boxes at home. 

TW's reach extends beyond the UK.  They have a big warehouse in Florida and a couple of stores there.  Someone told me they even have a warehouse in Reno where I'm at, but I haven't checked to see if that's true.  Wouldn't surprise me, Reno is one of the warehouse capitals of the US, no inventory tax here and cheap real estate.

Offline thetruckinggeek

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2013, 07:48:33 PM »
The 5 port ones are the ones I want and they don't make those anymore.  10 ports is just too many to be practical.  No big deal though.  I can use the USB ones if I have to and the rate is a lot higher.  The low rate of the 5 port is not an issue because my wife only uses the eGos when she's out.  She uses one of my boxes at home. 

TW's reach extends beyond the UK.  They have a big warehouse in Florida and a couple of stores there.  Someone told me they even have a warehouse in Reno where I'm at, but I haven't checked to see if that's true.  Wouldn't surprise me, Reno is one of the warehouse capitals of the US, no inventory tax here and cheap real estate.
Yes I don't use them my neighbors do they need small batteries at work ,and I drive through Reno every week and the company I drive for has yard in sparks NV so warehouse town I am aware of glad our local drivers do the pickups for us line drivers.

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2013, 08:03:45 PM »
I actually lived in Sparks for some time.  You know what they say, "It's so hot in Reno, you can see Sparks."  Hehe, well a few years ago I moved a couple miles down I-80 to Reno.  I lived in the Spanish Springs area of Sparks, really nice, right on the edge in the foothills.

Online dennis15

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2014, 01:31:00 PM »
Being this is a "Thread Sizes" topic, I thought I would add...

510 thread size = M7 X 0.5mm

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  Modding  |  Topic: thread sizes

gfxgfx
gfx gfx