gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 10:30:18 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  General Discussions  |  Topic: To all US vapers:please take time to read
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: To all US vapers:please take time to read  (Read 7188 times)

Offline zeus17

• Ultra Member
To all US vapers:please take time to read
« on: September 26, 2013, 05:14:21 PM »
hi,

I hope i don't violate anything. I would like to share a discussion that is currently going on on another forums,which i think might interest US vapers.

this is in connection to to proposed regulations...
a lot of great insights,
http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/1n6i4x/regulation_is_coming_to_ecigarettes_im_here_to/

Offline suern

• My Signature
  • Started: Vaping Dec 2012; DIY Juice June 2013
Re: To all US vapers:please take time to read
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 02:28:40 PM »
Hi Zeus,
I read the main post and quite a bit of the questions and answers. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Offline windxrunner

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 08:44:58 PM »
thank you for posting this.

Offline Erck89

• Elixir Mixer
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 01:35:23 PM »
hi,

I hope i don't violate anything. I would like to share a discussion that is currently going on on another forums,which i think might interest US vapers.

this is in connection to to proposed regulations...
a lot of great insights,
http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/1n6i4x/regulation_is_coming_to_ecigarettes_im_here_to/

Jose:   Thanks for the link.  I am sure, many were not fully aware of a lot of the aspects of this situation.  To add to the information pool: The pharmaceutical industry is very interested in vaping as a meds delivery system.  These people would like to have a clear path to ownership of our medium, but they have waited to long and we have grown faster and bigger than anyone expected.  It is now they must attack from another angle.  Enter the FDA, the government entity that is bought and paid for by the pharmaceutical industry.  When the FDA wanted millions for a project and the Government Accounting Office said NO, they got the money from the pharm industry.  When people leave the FDA, where do they go?  Yep, the pharm industry.  That industry is a lot more imposing then big tobacco.  Some of what I pass on was gleaned from capital hill.  I was able to communicate with a legislative branch member, with oral diarrhea, and I gained some insight into this situation.  In our favor, is the rapid rate of growth of the non-Chinese, non-convenience store e-cig and the the advocate groups.  They have been very diligent in organizing and carrying out campaigns on our behalf. 

Eric

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  General Discussions  |  Topic: To all US vapers:please take time to read

gfxgfx
gfx gfx