Breaktru Forum

eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: methos on January 15, 2014, 09:51:30 PM

Title: Wood mod
Post by: methos on January 15, 2014, 09:51:30 PM
Finally got around to building this. When I first started vaping I ordered a MV 5cold wood box mod and didn't care for it so I set it to the side. The other day I found it and said hmmmm. Well after digging out everything in there for a fresh start I did a bunch of milling inside for room and grabbed a old smok groove board and went to town.  I used a 1200 Mah nano-tech battery and moved the charge port to the bottom. After finishing the outside I threw this together in a afternoon. Pics arnt very good but it turned out nice for a quick build.
Title: Re: Wood mod
Post by: kortt on January 15, 2014, 11:06:50 PM
Nice job, love the wood! lol

How does the groove perform?  Love my wood vv gripper mod...same kind of deal I guess.
Title: Re: Wood mod
Post by: methos on January 16, 2014, 06:09:25 AM
Performance is very sim. to the vv gripper. 
Title: Re: Wood mod
Post by: Visus on January 16, 2014, 06:10:28 AM
 freaked_out:

Nice

I was going to purchase one for a mod  but heard the board is  a power hog.

Love to hear your run times
I may have to pull the trigger on that just because your mod cool and price is awesome if only for the 510 with cup connector..
Title: Re: Wood mod
Post by: Breaktru on January 16, 2014, 08:15:13 AM
Great job. Love the wood grain. Well done.  :beer-toast:
Title: Re: Wood mod
Post by: CraigHB on January 16, 2014, 12:09:09 PM
Enclosure looks really nice.  Great spot for the trigger.  I've tried various trigger locations with different production devices and I like the ones you can do with an index finger the best.
Title: Re: Wood mod
Post by: doobedoobedo on January 16, 2014, 12:50:12 PM
That's gorgeous. Love the shape and the button position.