Breaktru Forum

eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: Wttincamo on March 05, 2014, 01:06:28 AM

Title: My first DNA mod
Post by: Wttincamo on March 05, 2014, 01:06:28 AM
I finally did it. I've had the chip laying around for over a week just begging for me to build it.
Title: Re: My first DNA mod
Post by: Breaktru on March 05, 2014, 07:03:58 AM
Nice work  :rockin smiley:
Congrats  :beer-toast:
and thanks for sharing
Title: Re: My first DNA mod
Post by: mjacksonrigg on March 05, 2014, 10:00:12 AM
Well done mate  :rockin smiley:
Title: Re: My first DNA mod
Post by: cccsteel on March 05, 2014, 10:07:21 AM
Very good job. You have a fine mod there.
Title: Re: My first DNA mod
Post by: Visus on March 05, 2014, 01:13:25 PM
nice mod uber neat
seems I am odd ball I haz no DNA mod yet
Title: Re: My first DNA mod
Post by: mamu on March 05, 2014, 07:23:32 PM
Congratz on getting er done, Wtt!

You'll really like the dual 18650 batts - looooooooooong vape time between charges.
Title: Re: My first DNA mod
Post by: Mandro on March 06, 2014, 02:30:11 AM
Nice build, very neat work.  :rockin smiley:
Title: Re: My first DNA mod
Post by: Wttincamo on March 06, 2014, 08:58:52 AM
Thank you everybody. It was a fun build.