Breaktru Forum
eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: Thurge on March 28, 2014, 11:19:21 AM
-
I'm ready to make an attempt at building a DNA 30 mod but they are never in stock anywhere. Can somebody point me to a place that might have them?
-
Follow them on Twitter @evolvapor you may have a better chance
-
Unfortunately Twitter is blocked at my office. I could do it with my cell but I get no reception at work. I'll try it and see what happens. Any other suggestions?
-
Not sure twitter will get you anywhere their last tweet was Jan 15 and Oct before that what a joke!? get on the notify list on the sites that carry them and then stalk the site cause many times buy the time the email goes out that they are in stock they are gone.
-
Just received mine from ebay. Same packaging, everything brand new with charging board included, for 80 bucks. Meh, a tad pricy but its worth it:)
-
this place is the only place that ever has them in stock
http://www.bargainvapour.com i think they are in ireland
my brother in law ordered 2 which we received in a week in Australia and i've just ordered another 2 yesterday and they got shipped the same day so should have them soon