Breaktru Forum
eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: mamu on April 03, 2014, 10:36:01 PM
-
Anyone put one of these in a mod yet?
Looks like it needs a separate low volt power source or a 3v LDO to power it if using in a buck converter.
Parameter of Digital Ohmmeter & Voltmeter:
Range for tested resistance: 0.01 ohm to 9.99 ohm
Range for tested voltage: 0.01 V to 9.99 V
Operating voltage: 2.2V to 5.5V
Working current: Less than 10 mAh with no tested object; less 30 mAh with tested object
Standby power consumption: Less 10 uA
$11.49 Volt Ohm Meter (https://www.fasttech.com/p/1533300)
Digital Ohmmeter & Voltmeter (http://www.eleafworld.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=106)
This one looks waaaay big to put in a mod...
2-in-1 Combo Tester (Ohm Meter + Volt Meter) (https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10007499/1637201-2-in-1-combo-tester-ohm-meter-volt-meter-for-e)
-
I make my own ohm/volt meter as shown HERE (http://breaktru.com/smf/index.php/topic,733.msg9175.html#msg9175)
It does need it's own separate power source.
-
I make my own ohm/volt meter as shown HERE (http://breaktru.com/smf/index.php/topic,733.msg9175.html#msg9175)
It does need it's own separate power source.
Very good breaktru, I'm looking over the schematic now :thankyou: