Breaktru Forum

eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: Jasen on April 07, 2014, 03:25:30 AM

Title: Where to find break out boards
Post by: Jasen on April 07, 2014, 03:25:30 AM
I'm looking for a double sided break out board with tracers that is approx 1.5"x1.5" I'm coming up empty, anyone have  line on these. The ones at like madvapes are to small.

Jasen
Title: Re: Where to find break out boards
Post by: timesarerough on April 07, 2014, 04:38:28 PM
I'm looking for a double sided break out board with tracers that is approx 1.5"x1.5" I'm coming up empty, anyone have  line on these. The ones at like madvapes are to small.

Jasen

Have you considered just buying a vero-board and making what you want instead?
Title: Re: Where to find break out boards
Post by: Jasen on April 07, 2014, 08:14:23 PM
Never head of it, but a board with tracers is what I think I was looking for. That looks even better then the typical double sided board.

Thanx Time