Breaktru Forum

eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: silverslayer on April 18, 2014, 07:08:20 AM

Title: My newest mod
Post by: silverslayer on April 18, 2014, 07:08:20 AM
The box is hand made out of a copper pipe and a chunk of walnut. The guts of it are DNA 20 that i've had laying around here for about a year. Looks ok I think. 
Title: Re: My newest mod
Post by: thejewk on April 19, 2014, 05:11:15 AM
Looks cool and rustic. You going to polish it, or work on patina?
Title: Re: My newest mod
Post by: Breaktru on April 19, 2014, 07:25:55 AM
Nice going. Looking good  :rockin smiley:
Title: Re: My newest mod
Post by: silverslayer on April 19, 2014, 10:04:03 AM
thejewk, Hi.  No I'm just gonna leave it like that and see what happens. I like the beat up look of it. That was a copper repair pipe that I cut down the center, spoon and dolly flattened, and then shaped. A lot of work starting with a pipe, but it was a stress relief. There is just some thing about beating the snot out of something :laughing2:. Thanks Breaktru.
Title: Re: My newest mod
Post by: silverslayer on April 19, 2014, 10:11:11 AM
Here is what else I've been up to lately. It's not e-cig related but I'll show it any way.
Title: Re: My newest mod
Post by: vaporhead on April 19, 2014, 10:47:11 AM
Here is what else I've been up to lately. It's not e-cig related but I'll show it any way.

Excellent holsters  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: My newest mod
Post by: Breaktru on April 19, 2014, 11:59:58 AM
Great hobby. Very professional work. I can look at holsters and guns all day
Title: Re: My newest mod
Post by: silverslayer on April 19, 2014, 02:41:07 PM
Thanks guys for the compliments. It's something i've decided to explore in my free time. I have a background in upholstery so it comes pretty easy to me. I thought I would try to sell a few on e bay, and locally. But we'll see how that turns out. I dont think they are gonna be very profitable at this time because I hand sew them. My upholstery machine wont sew leather that thick. It will sew upholstery leather but some thing like a saddle or holster leather..... Not happening. 
Title: Re: My newest mod
Post by: Visus on April 19, 2014, 03:59:01 PM
Its awesome

both --

and hand sewn sells Ferrari's and leather goods I cannot pronounce names for top dollar