Breaktru Forum

eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: kortt on April 28, 2014, 04:59:34 PM

Title: Help finding plastic enclosure
Post by: kortt on April 28, 2014, 04:59:34 PM
Hey guys,
Been searching the forums for a while looking for an example of a plastic enclosure that will suit my needs but not having much luck.  I thought I'd draw upon the vast knowledge contained herein.  So far I've only DIY'd my own wood enclosure so not real familiar with what is available.

I'm looking for a plastic enclosure that will hold a keystone 18650 battery holder (PN 1043), a Vamo pcb and 12mm switch.

Dimensions of the battery holder are  approx. 78mm L x 21mm W x 15mm H.
Vamo PCB: approx. 48mm L x 20mm W x 12mm H.

Any suggestions?  I plan to use magnets to secure the back/door.
Title: Re: Help finding plastic enclosure
Post by: Jasen on April 28, 2014, 09:06:37 PM
Madvapes, JCMS vapes, Stealthvapes, Digikey, Mouser.
Also check the parts for mods section, there's some links for free samples in there.
Title: Re: Help finding plastic enclosure
Post by: JasonV on June 01, 2014, 11:22:27 AM
www.enclosurehub.com
www.hammondmfg.com
www.mouser.com
Title: Re: Help finding plastic enclosure
Post by: memoevapor on June 01, 2014, 12:46:59 PM
Try this enclosures (http://octopart.com/partsearch#!?start=0&limit=10&filter%5Bfields%5D%5Bcategory_uids%5D%5B%5D=6fdea2d45c9bb419&filter%5Bfields%5D%5Bbrand.name%5D%5B%5D=Hammond)
Title: Re: Help finding plastic enclosure
Post by: kortt on June 01, 2014, 02:00:59 PM
Lots of options to look through.

Awesome, thanks!