Breaktru Forum
eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: bapgood on May 19, 2014, 11:17:47 AM
-
Attached is some SX350 Documentation ;cheers;
-
Thanks for sharing, bap.
Have you worked with the SX350 yet?
-
Cool. Thanks bap for posting
-
I got one mainly so I could design some printed parts, but in the limited testing I have done it actually regulates quite well (boost and buck).
The single button/tilt menu is a little weird but ok, rumor is a future update will enable some solder pads for adjustment switches.
-
I have got some of these chips. If they are anything like the seven22 on a scope should be pretty cool. I have a lot of parts ordered for some mods and some are in hand already. I just wish I could find a keystone 1042 they seem to be all gone like the okr chips. I agree the one button is a little weird at first but I got really used to it after around 5 min. I don't change my wattage that much for it to be truly a issue. I have three drippers that I run at around 20 watts and sitting at 1.5 ohms. I was hoping to get moving on these mods but the battery sled is now the hold up. Guess I will go stalk the wal mart for a disposable camera so I can buils a zapper for my diver v2 builds the fasttech pre done models are just crap and I have not quite spent enough time with the diver to figure out the cotton needed to wick right dry hit city for me. Bap going to order a faceplate today and join the test team if you don't mind!
-
lol....I don't mind. I put that in the description so people don't come back and say it doesn't fit and want me to do something about it :thumbsup:
There are actually a few been received and everyone so far has said they are perfect, I just want to get a little more feed back before I remove all of the warning.
Here is someones pic
(http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l577/bapgood1/bappic_zps1e03fd4d.jpg)
-
On the middle is that a 1590a? I have the 1590 g and was looking at the angled version for more room for a dual battery set up. I like battery life and even with 2400 mah I roast my dna 30 pretty quick. Hence my search for the keystone holder. Glad they are being well received and look forward to getting mine. and finishing my new mod :rockin smiley:
-
Yeah thats an A in the pic.
Both of the G's will fit dual 18650's. The angled one just eliminates some of the unused space. But stick with a couple of single battery holders and spread them out wide. The 1043's are in stock at mouser, same holder just a little different contact. Both are great.
-
Sweet thank you very much ordered!
-
I just wish I could find a keystone 1042 they seem to be all gone like the okr chips.
http://www.keyelco.com/product.cfm/product_id/918/checkStock/1 (http://www.keyelco.com/product.cfm/product_id/918/checkStock/1)
Looks like Allied has them in stock...or you can request a sample directly from Keystone. :yes"
-
More great info looks like the okr chips are back in stock too. My friends with out skills will be happy about that too. Sadly Im The Mule To Build them.
-
Has anyone heard the rumor mill about the sx350 being waterproof? freaked_out:
-
Saw a pic of one dunked in a cup of water then pulled out and it worked.
(https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t1.0-9/10268503_10152485556021617_2968147131154732851_n.jpg?dl=1)