Breaktru Forum

eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: memoevapor on June 08, 2014, 03:44:30 PM

Title: My latest mech build
Post by: memoevapor on June 08, 2014, 03:44:30 PM
Mod build #6 so far...
Title: Re: My latest mech build
Post by: memoevapor on June 08, 2014, 03:55:48 PM
inside.....
Title: Re: My latest mech build
Post by: Visus on June 08, 2014, 04:15:28 PM
Lol Bacon Soap eh


nice mod

Break we need a like button so I can like so hey thats cool without post tirednesses so lazy is I..
Title: Re: My latest mech build
Post by: memoevapor on June 08, 2014, 04:45:51 PM
Thanks...K.I.S.S......works for me.
Title: Re: My latest mech build
Post by: tsmith89 on June 09, 2014, 12:25:42 AM
i've been searching the internet to learn how to build these tin mods for my first attempt. is there anyone that can point me to a step by step process or help me out. Parts also?
Title: Re: My latest mech build
Post by: memoevapor on June 09, 2014, 06:53:28 AM
i've been searching the internet to learn how to build these tin mods for my first attempt. is there anyone that can point me to a step by step process or help me out. Parts also?

Here is a tutorial video that will teach the basics. The same principles can be applied to a tin or other enclosure. This aired originally on Vapourtrails.tv. Tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9noEbLKsvo)

My
List of parts/Supplies;
Enclosure of your choice
510 connector-pre wired or not
Switch normally open momentary 3amp or higher if you want to go below 1ohm(10+amp)
wire-20gauge,for a everyday vape. 18 or 16 gauge if going sub ohm
Battery holder. I recommend Keystone. I some time build my own.
Battery. Get a really good one. Don't pinch pennies here. Lot's of really good one's list on these forums

Optional items;
On/Off switch rated above 3amps.....I put this here because I remove my batteries when I am not using my mod
Led and a resister
Voltage meter(DMM)....I just check mine with a multi meter