Breaktru Forum

eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: Visus on June 23, 2014, 03:18:48 AM

Title: Simple 08100 passthru and nostalgia
Post by: Visus on June 23, 2014, 03:18:48 AM
Wired w/ no caps 500 ohm 12 turn pot
4 amp power supply pushing it to 7amps infrequently no problems

Very small enclosure its my daily used uber comfortable in hand
slight angle bend to 510 mount for my drippers to not drip on me when holding it and computing, before angle I had spots on my pants everyday lol..
Its an ug mug enclosure tape wrapped cause box is 100 years old,  its the electronics holder out  of an old lamp; seriously probably 50 years old.   the plastic crumbles instead of shave -- made way before good plastic technology..

Its ug mug brother mr 4050 passthru 5-12v prettied up with bob marley lol
powered by 5v passthru 2.5a at this photo then on to a 3v 300watt rail old dell computer ps
Its where I started modding pre break4050 and breaktru site learns, was using egos and a very badly made 4050. It now has a bad ego head on the homemade adapter from an e9 cart -510,   I can still use my greensmoke carts on it.
I didn't even have an iron I used a heated screwdriver on stove to solder  :laughing2: worked great
90% of my tools were stolen $$$$ doing a rehab in da hood a few days before, my whole rig except my small tool bag and only cause I had another small job that night so I didn't leave it,  they tore the iron gates off the door and alarm off wall!  :wallbash:
ti had shipped so fast was anxious -- I found my old iron in garage later..
Marley switches with old car point contacts under a bent brass button paper clip  :laughing2:
great switch w/ silver contacts

(https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t1.0-9/947211_10152985297195302_653078660_n.jpg)


Title: Re: Simple 08100 passthru and nostalgia
Post by: Breaktru on June 23, 2014, 05:55:44 AM
YOW  freaked_out:
What da ........ Scary for sure.
Title: Re: Simple 08100 passthru and nostalgia
Post by: Visus on June 23, 2014, 04:11:34 PM
Lol yeah they're wired properly

my pretty mod is my analog like e cig and ego's  lol

sorta munster like yes they are

 :laughing2:
Title: Re: Simple 08100 passthru and nostalgia
Post by: Breaktru on June 23, 2014, 04:18:26 PM
As long as it works  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Simple 08100 passthru and nostalgia
Post by: Visus on June 23, 2014, 04:59:39 PM
Lol yeah

Some more vapestein mods
1100mah round lipo bayer asprin mech hits like a truck spring loaded  momentary slide switch
I have searched for that switch everywhere was custom made for a dustbuster vacumn
(https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/564053_10153300390245302_2144877558_n.jpg)
Title: Re: Simple 08100 passthru and nostalgia
Post by: fusionboy on June 23, 2014, 05:42:50 PM
ROFL!! Loving the 'BAYER' MOD  :rockin smiley:
Title: Re: Simple 08100 passthru and nostalgia
Post by: Visus on June 23, 2014, 06:25:30 PM
 :laughing2:

I make mods out of everything

deodorant , makeup case, remote control. I hacked those for their 510's and batts tho
@$2.25 for 1200mah 15c round lipo why not lol
My favorites are the break4050 and evercool aa battery mods and they being made into passthrus
wonder if china will clone me mods
no  :laughing2:
Title: Re: Simple 08100 passthru and nostalgia
Post by: Jasen on June 23, 2014, 07:48:01 PM
(http://breaktru.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1287.0;attach=3051;image)

Was this one from when you broke your arm ;)
Title: Re: Simple 08100 passthru and nostalgia
Post by: Jasen on June 23, 2014, 07:49:43 PM
:laughing2:


wonder if china will clone me mods
no  :laughing2:

They may have to if the FDA get's their way
Title: Re: Simple 08100 passthru and nostalgia
Post by: Visus on June 23, 2014, 08:32:07 PM
They may have to if the FDA get's their way

 :laughing2:

They already have the vamo flashlight mod for other countries where the e cigs are illegal

its a digital can-a-deodorant 30watts of deodorizing

They were trying to ship batts wrapped with aluminum foil when it was made illegal there

they are more than ready lol..

Takes a lot of audacity to make things illegal beside the ten awesome common social sense easys
Educate, eradicate, easy enough.. :yes"

Gum is illegal, e-cigs,  haircuts, recording music are illegal  in other countries we have it good comparing I guess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoBzGvTr79g
Title: Re: Simple 08100 passthru and nostalgia
Post by: CraigHB on June 23, 2014, 09:09:08 PM
I make mods out of everything

Hehe, sounds like you're a man after Asnider's heart.  He's a forum member here, don't hear from him much, but he makes some pretty wild mods out of things you wouldn't think to make mods out of.