Breaktru Forum

eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: Mev on September 13, 2014, 08:02:28 PM

Title: My first 2 sx350 mods.
Post by: Mev on September 13, 2014, 08:02:28 PM
 I decided to have a go at building a mod using the sx350 after seeing the great builds others were doing, first was a build with Walnut body and Aluminium trims. The second was full Aluminium but the body was anodised and the face plated with Nickel. I finished the first last week and the second one I completed today. I also made a charging stand for the first one.
 Here's some pics throughout the builds.
 #1.

(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/Mev007/2014-08-15142959_zpsfb533d8c.jpg)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/Mev007/2014-08-16133846_zps8ff40d85.jpg)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/Mev007/2014-08-16133906_zps6b21889e.jpg)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/Mev007/2014-08-16154250_zps1e77ba40.jpg)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/Mev007/2014-08-16154300_zps9581b682.jpg)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/Mev007/2014-08-16154344_zps6d072cda.jpg)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/Mev007/2014-08-18191244_zpsc40c28eb.jpg)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/Mev007/2014-08-22165931_zps22bcbd02.jpg)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/Mev007/2014-08-22195840_zps44f0110d.jpg)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/Mev007/2_zps74e0f31d.jpg)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/Mev007/1_zps082a2650.jpg)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/Mev007/5_zpse8f92868.jpg)

#2
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/Mev007/2014-09-08181237_zpsa7d4d713.jpg)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/Mev007/2014-09-08171913_zps42f1f2ad.jpg)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/Mev007/2014-09-08171753_zpsb7675136.jpg)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/Mev007/2014-09-08171740_zps26d750cc.jpg)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/Mev007/2014-09-13213434_zpsab8921d2.jpg)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/Mev007/2014-09-13213450_zpsfbab3299.jpg)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/Mev007/2014-09-13213512_zps79325532.jpg)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/Mev007/2014-09-13213534_zpsdaafc9ea.jpg)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/Mev007/2014-09-13213611_zpsc5516f91.jpg)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/Mev007/2014-09-13213828_zps64c37201.jpg)
Title: Re: My first 2 sx350 mods.
Post by: Breaktru on September 13, 2014, 09:16:32 PM
Beautiful work Mev  ;cheers;
Great craftsmanship. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Title: Re: My first 2 sx350 mods.
Post by: Visus on September 13, 2014, 10:54:54 PM
There's a guy on ecf saying your mods are his.

Very nice

That dock is badarse
Title: Re: My first 2 sx350 mods.
Post by: Jasen on September 13, 2014, 11:41:39 PM
Very nice and original.
Title: Re: My first 2 sx350 mods.
Post by: Mev on September 14, 2014, 07:59:42 AM
There's a guy on ecf saying your mods are his.

Very nice

That dock is badarse
That's probably my post, ECF had me become a supplier on there and had to change my forum name because Mev is in my websites name. Changed my name to LentiliusBatiatus.

 Thanks for the compliments guys, I consider it high praise on this forum.
Title: Re: My first 2 sx350 mods.
Post by: Mandro on September 14, 2014, 08:35:58 AM
Stunning  :thumbsup: