Breaktru Forum

eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: blkbd on September 20, 2014, 04:52:10 AM

Title: Is there a way to hack a Kick?
Post by: blkbd on September 20, 2014, 04:52:10 AM
I used the search but came up dry, Is there a tutorial or way to hack a Smoktech Kick?  Say bring it up to 15 or 20 watts.
Title: Re: Is there a way to hack a Kick?
Post by: Breaktru on September 20, 2014, 08:08:09 AM
I am not aware of a hack to go above the 12W max.
Title: Re: Is there a way to hack a Kick?
Post by: Zoiboi on September 20, 2014, 03:47:42 PM
This is not a hack but information....

I got 8 of these modules and some of them failed to work, searching the FT forum did not help so i decided to try something.
I had a 103 pot laying and broke of the old and soldered on the new....TADA....I works again... ;cheers;
Title: Re: Is there a way to hack a Kick?
Post by: blkbd on September 21, 2014, 03:24:17 AM
Thanks for the replies, I was hoping that maybe someone experimented with changing a chip on the board or jumping some leads to increase output.  :thankyou: