Breaktru Forum

eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: cvilledustin on September 23, 2014, 11:07:29 PM

Title: okr breakout
Post by: cvilledustin on September 23, 2014, 11:07:29 PM
Hi guys. So I'm in the process of a okr t10 build and was wondering if there was a breakout board (I think that's what they are called) for it.  Just some way to add the goodies to the board and make it tidy looking. I thought about getting the madvapes board but just wanted opinions
Title: Re: okr breakout
Post by: CraigHB on September 24, 2014, 01:21:40 AM
What Madvapes board?

I don't know that anyone makes a board for the OKR, but you can design one easily enough.  Make it yourself or have Osh Park fabricate it, boards are amazingly inexpensive from them.  There's a number of free PCB design software packages you can use.  Maybe you can talk miskol into posting a design for one, he just did one for the DNA.
Title: Re: okr breakout
Post by: cvilledustin on September 24, 2014, 08:16:41 AM
Started looking at osh park. Looks like they have what I need. I see like 3 of them. https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/Q4Lx1WKn
https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/6hKh8xHM
Title: Re: okr breakout
Post by: T8ternutz on September 24, 2014, 10:04:24 AM
spudnik is the newest board and it is tiny. there is a list of chips needed specifically for this board.

http://www.reddit.com/r/OpenPV/comments/2d4cd0/slumberland_industries_okr_breakout_board_public/

good luck and show that project..
Title: Re: okr breakout
Post by: CraigHB on September 24, 2014, 03:22:15 PM
That makes it easy enough, nice of someone to share that project.