Breaktru Forum

eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: Rigure on November 30, 2014, 01:42:35 PM

Title: Talking to keystone rep. New stuff comming
Post by: Rigure on November 30, 2014, 01:42:35 PM
So I was ting to buy some contacts that evendently don't sell. Heres the responce



Michael:

I've sent you 50 pcs of the 1016-1 and 10pcs of the 1017-1 (those are available through Mouser Electronics) via FedEx Ground.

Samples requested:
   50 - 1016-1 - SM BATTERY CONTACT
   10 - 10167-1 - THM BATTERY CONTACT

The 26650 sleds should be available in about 6 weeks. An early drawing is attached. Note this drawing is dated and the contacts on the sled will be the 1107-1 (the drawing I sent this morning. We will have a single and a dual model.

 

I looked at your site. Nice. Do the cylindrical mods use a single 18650? Are there smaller ones that use 18350s? I've seen both. We also have clips for the lithium ion cells, FYI:

 

Keystone Parts Used in Vaporizers & Box Mods

·         1048 (Dual Holder for 18650 Cell) *TOP SELLER*

·         1042 (Single Holder for 18650 Cell)

·         54 (Clip for 18650 Cell)

·         86 *uninsulated* or 87 *insulated* (Clip for 26650 Cell)

·         1098 (Dual Holder for 18350 Cell) *Coming Soon*

·         1096 (Single Holder for 18350 Cell) *Coming Soon*

·         We will have dual and single 26650 sleds available next year!

 

We're really trying to cater to your industry so any feedback is welcome!

 

Best Regards

 

Trent

Title: Re: Talking to keystone rep. New stuff comming
Post by: david4500 on December 01, 2014, 05:20:42 PM
Nice! Here is the 1107-1 battery contact drawing:

(http://i.imgur.com/7Z0SjWM.jpg)

source: http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/2n168e/keystone_battery_sleds_getting_an_upgrade_mic/