Breaktru Forum
eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: mrbump82 on December 10, 2014, 01:01:43 PM
-
Builds been working fine for a while but here lately it's been having an issue with delayed firing any one know what could be causing this. It was built using mamus diagram but I did not use the p fet
-
Not sure what would cause this other than the fire switch not making contact at first.
-
If you're using a coil with thick gauge Kanthal, that would give a bit of a lag.
-
Yes it can take some time for a heavy gauge coil to spool up. I've done one with 24ga and it probably took at least a second or two to heat up enough to make vapor.
-
Yup, same here w/ using 24ga kanthal.
-
I think it turned out to be the button he took it apart and rewired it with a vandal switch instead of a tact switch