Breaktru Forum
eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: wa9w00d on December 13, 2014, 01:34:20 PM
-
I know this is mundane, put if you’re like me, pics of the guts of things are interesting. This is the board inside KSD’s E-Holly 35W mod. KSD claims it’s made by YiHi. The front looks OK, but the back is as ugly as a mud fence. Besides the humongous size of the mod ( 26x145mm), It suffers from the same malady as all other Vamos. Crappy connector. This one is supposed to be adjustable via a 2mm (right hand thread) screw. I think it’s worse than my old V5 Vamo was, and I’ll include a pic of my fix for that one, too. Anyway, planning to make a box mod out of it. Gonna try to fit it into a cheap Radio Shack 270-1802 box.
Wayne
-
Yup, mundane but interesting :laughing:
I'm sure it's new box home will give it new life :popcorn:
-
More pics.
The box with magnets and FD connector mounted, and the board wired and tested.
A tip for others - if you file the little tits off the top of those switches, the top comes off easy and exposes what amounts to easy solder pads. Also, most of these things have a common between the switches, a little work with a meter will save you some close soldering.
Wayne
-
Well, I won't call it done, but it is functional. Plan to take it to work tomorrow (with backups).
Wayne
-
:beer-toast: Congrats on the revival. Looking good :rockin smiley: