Breaktru Forum

eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: memoevapor on April 09, 2015, 07:26:11 PM

Title: Series 18650 Questions
Post by: memoevapor on April 09, 2015, 07:26:11 PM
So I am gathering parts for an 18650 series mod with a Mosfet. I want to incorporate safety features. Fuses, Master on/off switch, and low voltage indicator.
The schematic I am using is from a YouTube User that goes by Relayer1974. I have made some modifications to his schematic and would like some input from you all.


The Fuses, Master on/off switch, and low voltage indicator were added by me.
Questions:
1. Is the low voltage OK to wire as shown?
2. What amp rating should the on/off be?
3. Would this fuse work  HERE (http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/RF2825-000/RF2825-000-ND/3748602)  and where should it be placed? (I have marked two possible locations).

Thank you for your time! Building mods is a continuous learning experience.