Breaktru Forum

eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: Jasen on June 28, 2015, 11:25:26 AM

Title: A little something I just finished
Post by: Jasen on June 28, 2015, 11:25:26 AM
Haven't posted in some time but I still pop in from time to time to see everyone's creations.  Been pretty busy with work and designing enclosures with Podunk Steam.

Some say why, I say because I can. Not a mod per say but it could be said I modded an Istick20, my threads stripped out so I fixed it.
3D printed top cap that holds a 15mm FDV, made a 14mm Varitube version as well. It uses the OEM screws and took about 30 mins to install.



Title: Re: A little something I just finished
Post by: Breaktru on June 28, 2015, 11:50:39 AM
Very creative fix Jason  :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing
Title: Re: A little something I just finished
Post by: Jasen on June 28, 2015, 01:24:54 PM
Thanx.

I know it's only a $30 I stick, but the battery is still strong, and it didn't make sense to buy another one only to have the threads strip out on it.
I carry it on the construction site usually with a vivi nova on it so if it takes a 30-40' tumble off the scaffolding I won't be to hurt about losing it and or a $5 tank.
Title: Re: A little something I just finished
Post by: Breaktru on June 28, 2015, 01:34:55 PM
I'm like you. I don't let anything go to waste. Everything has a purpose