Breaktru Forum
MyPhone Book Dialer Software => General Discussion: MyPhone Book Software => Topic started by: Breaktru on November 15, 2008, 04:48:00 PM
-
Dave,
Have you intentionally ignored the four e-mails (to various breaktru email accounts) and the posting here, regarding my need of a registration code? If so, WHY? You have my money, and it's certainly as good as anyone elses (US Greenbacks.)
Would you please respond with a registration code to the email addy listed in my profile.
If a response is not realized within the next 24 hours, I will initiate a complaint through PayPal.
Thank you,
Charles Corby
Charles,
I have repeatedly sent you the registration key via email but your spam filtered email service keeps returning my emails. I have also responded to every email that you have sent but again, your spam filtering has returned my email. I have issued you a refund.
This is the response I receive when I send you emails:
This message sent using Spam Arrest Confirmed Delivery!
Visit http://www.spamarrest.com/ and Take Control of Your Inbox®
-
I have an AOL email address and your breaktru.com domain is for some reason blocked. I have repeatedly contacted them because several other companies I deal with are also blocked. It's like futile dealing with this stupid AOL. I'm about to dump this server and go else where.
-
I have an AOL email address and your breaktru.com domain is for some reason blocked. I have repeatedly contacted them because several other companies I deal with are also blocked. It's like futile dealing with this stupid AOL. I'm about to dump this server and go else where.
They are a hard company to deal with. I hope subscribers get better responses than I did trying to contact them. I would definitely dump them for another provider.