Breaktru Forum
eCigarette Forum => Modding => Parts for Mods => Topic started by: timesarerough on December 06, 2011, 09:20:00 PM
-
http://www.te.com/components/default.aspx
So where the samples forum link?
You have to find what you need first and see if there's a sample availability:
http://www.te.com/catalog/pn/en/5-14...7-0&s_cid=SAM4
I received (2) of these and I must say that they're quite large and virtually indestructible as the model I ordered (or rather received) has a large stainless steel plunger..."no cap", same diameter though!!
High quality, but just slightly too "tall" for a box mod. May be useful in a tube mod or something larger than a AA battery box.
Here's an area that I completely overlooked, which I'm sure many of you will find very useful:
http://www.te.com/catalog/wire-cable...ML=10576,22530
Can never have too much of a good thing, ya know?
Good Luck!
-
AND DON'T FORGET TO CLICK MY APPLAUSE BUTTON IF YOU DIG FREE STUFF!!! :thankyou:
-
With the ... in the url's you've put up, the links don't show the model you were showing us, or the wires page. Could you edit the URL's so peeps get a clearer idea. Thanks once again for awesome freebies :)
-
I'm wondering if you could use a rotating switch (like you see on radios) with a DNA30 as the watt increase/decrease button? If so, anybody know where I can buy one or going to a junkyard and taking one off a busted radio is best chance.
-
Still works. A couple of emails back and forth. I ignore all the phone calls, let them go to voice mail.
I set my voice mail box message up to reflect that I owned a company. I set up a signature for my emails that looks professional.
I was very polite in my emails. Never submissive (I mean, cmon, I own a company)
1 5 EACH 1623894-5
TCPN: 1623894-5 TRIMMER 100K OHM 0.2W TH Documents Yes 5
APPROVED
2 5 EACH 1825027-6
TCPN: 1825027-6 FSMRA2JHA04=R/A TACT PB SW 260 Documents Yes 5
APPROVED
3 5 EACH 1825031-1
TCPN: 1825031-1 SE1DGRA04=SEALED SLIDE SWITCH Documents Yes 5
APPROVED
Thanks timesarerough. This is awesome.
We need an update though, on what parts to order. I personally don't mind building three year old designs, but an update would be nice.
-
Got This email today... Thanks for your help!!!! You guys rock to help folks in your free time
We‘re pleased to inform you that the following sample(s) from your order 735610 has been shipped on Apr 27 2015 10:51AM via FEDEX 3 DAY
Part Number Customer Ref
1-1825027-1
FSMRA4JH04=R/A,TACT PB SW,160G 5
Part Number Customer Ref
1623894-5
TRIMMER 100K OHM 0.2W TH 5
Part Number Customer Ref
1825031-1
SWITCH SLIDE SPDT 0.4VA 20V 5
:rockin smiley: