Breaktru Forum

eCigarette Forum => Modding => Parts for Mods => Topic started by: timesarerough on December 06, 2011, 09:31:18 PM

Title: ***FREE BATTERY BOXES FOR BUILDING VARIABLE VOLTAGE MODS***
Post by: timesarerough on December 06, 2011, 09:31:18 PM
Did someone say Battery Boxes?

http://batteryholders.com/search.php?cat=Battery+Holder

PN's (of my interest):

SBH321AS
SBH331AS
SBH421AS
SBH431-1AS

Ask nicely and you shouldn't have a problem acquiring at least (1) of each model....
I received (3) of each.
Title: Re: ***FREE BATTERY BOXES FOR BUILDING VARIABLE VOLTAGE MODS***
Post by: timesarerough on December 07, 2011, 03:45:25 PM
AND DON'T FORGET TO CLICK MY APPLAUSE BUTTON IF YOU DIG FREE STUFF!!!   :thankyou:
Title: Re: ***FREE BATTERY BOXES FOR BUILDING VARIABLE VOLTAGE MODS***
Post by: mick8844 on September 04, 2013, 04:12:27 PM
Hi Timesarerough,

I ordered some of these inclosure that you talked about and I have confirmed that they have sent the order, thank you. Now I just neede a schemtic for a small voly meter to test my devices and attys. If it is possible I would like one that reads ohms and volts both but if I need to build 2 I will. Do you have a simple to follow plan that I can use? I can solder(ex wife is an electronic engineer and used to help her a lot) and I can understand a very basic schematic. But I an not an E.E. by any means. Please help if you can

Sean Cochran
Mick8844 on the ECF
Title: Re: ***FREE BATTERY BOXES FOR BUILDING VARIABLE VOLTAGE MODS***
Post by: timesarerough on September 04, 2013, 10:54:17 PM
Now I just neede a schemtic for a small voly meter to test my devices and attys.

Sorry man, can't help ya there....but there are a few modders in here that might be able to kead you to the right schematic.

Look around this site, I'm sure that you'll find somethin'.

Good luck with your project!  :yes"
Title: Re: ***FREE BATTERY BOXES FOR BUILDING VARIABLE VOLTAGE MODS***
Post by: Visus on October 23, 2013, 07:37:01 PM
Sent off a sample request fingers crossed,  thanks..
Title: Re: ***FREE BATTERY BOXES FOR BUILDING VARIABLE VOLTAGE MODS***
Post by: andy105 on October 28, 2013, 06:15:44 AM
Sent off a sample request fingers crossed,  thanks..
does this work still i can't seem to locate the sample request
Title: Re: ***FREE BATTERY BOXES FOR BUILDING VARIABLE VOLTAGE MODS***
Post by: Visus on October 28, 2013, 05:35:08 PM
I worded a really nice please send to me samples of my request.
I also included that I had a dowry of ten cows and lemur if they had a daughter.


http://batteryholders.com/rfq.php?pn=BH23AL
Title: Re: ***FREE BATTERY BOXES FOR BUILDING VARIABLE VOLTAGE MODS***
Post by: memoevapor on May 15, 2014, 09:48:09 PM
With the right approach, even Keystone does samples. ;cheers;
Title: Re: ***FREE BATTERY BOXES FOR BUILDING VARIABLE VOLTAGE MODS***
Post by: Flawed on November 13, 2014, 03:20:58 PM
Hi Eugene,
The BK-18650-PC2 samples you requested have shipped.

bang!! I can't *believe* how many of these three year old links are working. Thanks timesarerough!!
Title: Re: ***FREE BATTERY BOXES FOR BUILDING VARIABLE VOLTAGE MODS***
Post by: Flawed on November 14, 2014, 09:48:41 PM
So, I took memoevapor's suggestion about keystone. Boom. Thanks memoevapor, i'm getting closer and closer to my first build.

Won't be long now.......
received shipping notice on these:

4 - 553 - SMT Contact-Matte Tin Plate
2 - 1049 - THM Holder for Dual 18650 Batteries
2 - 1042 - SMT Holder for 18650 Battery
2 - 2487 - For 3 AA Cells-In Series
Title: Re: ***FREE BATTERY BOXES FOR BUILDING VARIABLE VOLTAGE MODS***
Post by: timesarerough on November 15, 2014, 05:50:44 AM
Hi Eugene,
The BK-18650-PC2 samples you requested have shipped.

bang!! I can't *believe* how many of these three year old links are working. Thanks timesarerough!!

I did a LOT of internet searches over a period of about 6 months and got some really great sample sources, most of which have been verified multiple times over.

Glad they're still working.  :yes"