Breaktru Forum
eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: fsors on August 24, 2012, 02:23:33 PM
-
Black Genisis in Blonde Box
The Ships Come In
(http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/fsors/Black%20Genisis%20in%20Blonde%20Box/1.jpg)
Then With Power
(http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/fsors/Black%20Genisis%20in%20Blonde%20Box/2.jpg)
I Made This
(http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/fsors/Black%20Genisis%20in%20Blonde%20Box/3.jpg)
(http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/fsors/Black%20Genisis%20in%20Blonde%20Box/4.jpg)
(http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/fsors/Black%20Genisis%20in%20Blonde%20Box/6.jpg)
(http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/fsors/Black%20Genisis%20in%20Blonde%20Box/9.jpg)
(http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/fsors/Black%20Genisis%20in%20Blonde%20Box/14.jpg)
(http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/fsors/Black%20Genisis%20in%20Blonde%20Box/15.jpg)
(http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/fsors/Black%20Genisis%20in%20Blonde%20Box/16.jpg)
(http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/fsors/Black%20Genisis%20in%20Blonde%20Box/21.jpg)
-
Now that's a nice looking mod.
How's the weight in the hand? If I were half as talented with the wood I'd do something similar to put this prototype board into :)
-
Very nice. Good work fsors :rockin smiley:
-
Now that's a nice looking mod.
How's the weight in the hand? If I were half as talented with the wood I'd do something similar to put this prototype board into :)
The wood itself is just a few onces. With the onboard genisis and 18650 battery maybe 1/2 pound
Thanks Sterling!
-
Very nice. Good work fsors :rockin smiley:
Thanks Dave ;cheers;
-
Fsors...you have too much time on your hands....and entirely too many mods(no I'm not asking for donations...)But I am drooling at your collection...theres a lot of shiny and wood pretties there I would love to get closer looks at...(Yea first thing I do to a mod or device I've never seen before is use it then disassemble to see how it works...been like that since I was 6 yr old and discovered tools)
and YES!! it drove my mother batty...she says between that and my 2 hrs of sleep then wide awake literally made her crazy :wallbash:
-
Fsors...you have too much time on your hands....and entirely too many mods(no I'm not asking for donations...)But I am drooling at your collection...theres a lot of shiny and wood pretties there I would love to get closer looks at...(Yea first thing I do to a mod or device I've never seen before is use it then disassemble to see how it works...been like that since I was 6 yr old and discovered tools)
and YES!! it drove my mother batty...she says between that and my 2 hrs of sleep then wide awake literally made her crazy :wallbash:
Thanks MM it's reassuring to hear when your works are appreciated. I do not have that much free time I am like you not much sleep and it drives my wife nuts. :thankyou:
-
That is nice looking indeed, but I don't know what I like more: the collection of mods, or the clouds of vapor..... :rockin smiley:
-
That is nice looking indeed, but I don't know what I like more: the collection of mods, or the clouds of vapor..... :rockin smiley:
Thanks br and welcome aboard the vaper train! ;cheers;