Breaktru Forum

eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: Madmanmacguyver on August 26, 2012, 11:59:47 AM

Title: Rocket Switch?
Post by: Madmanmacguyver on August 26, 2012, 11:59:47 AM
OK!!! I give what is this ROCKET SWITCH and where are they sold so I can get and play w one.....or is it something I must construct...

Pardon my insistance but my Aspie side is rearing its ugly head....this is something I want to know about so I tend to get pretty insistent...
Title: Re: Rocket Switch?
Post by: fsors on August 26, 2012, 11:04:02 PM
OK!!! I give what is this ROCKET SWITCH and where are they sold so I can get and play w one.....or is it something I must construct...

Pardon my insistance but my Aspie side is rearing its ugly head....this is something I want to know about so I tend to get pretty insistent...

Sorry it's design by the Rocketman and adapted in my own way