Breaktru Forum

eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: fsors on September 21, 2012, 10:14:44 PM

Title: Introducing the ROCKET SMOKE!
Post by: fsors on September 21, 2012, 10:14:44 PM
Introducing the ROCKET SMOKE!
18650
Telescopic Mod


(http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/fsors/ROCKET%20SMOKE/1_zps4aa1aee6.jpg)
(http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/fsors/ROCKET%20SMOKE/8_zpsb6184a46.jpg)
(http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/fsors/ROCKET%20SMOKE/10_zps904068cf.jpg)
(http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/fsors/ROCKET%20SMOKE/11_zps80595578.jpg)
(http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/fsors/ROCKET%20SMOKE/17_zps1647006e.jpg)
(http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/fsors/ROCKET%20SMOKE/22_zpsf7aab8f7.jpg)
(http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/fsors/ROCKET%20SMOKE/28_zpsf33b1246.jpg)
(http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/fsors/ROCKET%20SMOKE/37_zps8554d7f2.jpg)
(http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/fsors/ROCKET%20SMOKE/38_zpsccf1fa7e.jpg)
(http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/fsors/ROCKET%20SMOKE/39_zps058f4511.jpg)
(http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/fsors/ROCKET%20SMOKE/40_zpsffc04239.jpg)
(http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/fsors/ROCKET%20SMOKE/41_zps056fd024.jpg)
Title: Re: Introducing the ROCKET SMOKE!
Post by: banshee on September 23, 2012, 10:04:03 AM
Cool........  :beer-toast:
Title: Re: Introducing the ROCKET SMOKE!
Post by: beamrider on September 23, 2012, 12:52:22 PM
I'm starting to get real damn  jealous of your mods fsors......Pfft, who am I kidding, I've BEEN  jealous of them!  I've got a crappy smoktech telescope, and I'm liking this bottom firing tele concept!
Title: Re: Introducing the ROCKET SMOKE!
Post by: fsors on September 23, 2012, 05:35:36 PM
Cool........  :beer-toast:

Thank you Mr. banshee!
 ;cheers;
fsors
Title: Re: Introducing the ROCKET SMOKE!
Post by: fsors on September 23, 2012, 05:36:30 PM
I'm starting to get real damn  jealous of your mods fsors......Pfft, who am I kidding, I've BEEN  jealous of them!  I've got a crappy smoktech telescope, and I'm liking this bottom firing tele concept!

Tis nice Sir. Thank you Mr. br.

 ;cheers;

fsors
Title: Re: Introducing the ROCKET SMOKE!
Post by: jumper on June 13, 2013, 10:26:55 PM
Very nice looking mod. Wish I had one or could make one. What did you use for the end caps?
Title: Re: Introducing the ROCKET SMOKE!
Post by: fsors on June 13, 2013, 11:50:32 PM
Very nice looking mod. Wish I had one or could make one. What did you use for the end caps?

The bottom is a switch the top cap is a trombone or baritone horn end cap
Thanks
fsors :rockin smiley: ;cheers; :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Introducing the ROCKET SMOKE!
Post by: jumper on June 13, 2013, 11:52:36 PM
That's so cool! Now all I have to do is find some horn instrument that nobody wants anymore. Goodwill?

thanks for letting me know what it was.
Title: Re: Introducing the ROCKET SMOKE!
Post by: fsors on June 13, 2013, 11:55:15 PM
make friends with Jazz players :laughing2: ;cheers; :thumbsup: Thanks!
Title: Re: Introducing the ROCKET SMOKE!
Post by: jumper on June 14, 2013, 02:00:08 PM
Good idea, I used to play music for a living but haven't done it in a long time. Will still have to stick with finding and old one somewhere  8)