Breaktru Forum

eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: Breaktru on October 15, 2012, 10:13:42 AM

Title: DNA 20 Watts
Post by: Breaktru on October 15, 2012, 10:13:42 AM
I received a PM from @retird with a link to a video of Brandon from Evolv of the new DNA 20D (20 WATTS)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnFeewvXnyM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnFeewvXnyM)
Title: Re: DNA 20 Watts
Post by: thetruckinggeek on October 15, 2012, 10:22:29 AM
Wow 20 watts wonder what the cost will be and Dave it looks like you inspired them with your mod.
Title: Re: DNA 20 Watts
Post by: timesarerough on October 15, 2012, 09:16:12 PM
I agree....

I think that Evolv stole Dave's idea and made their own version.
Title: Re: DNA 20 Watts
Post by: Breaktru on October 15, 2012, 09:21:41 PM
Thanks guys but........That's more like Craig's build
Title: Re: DNA 20 Watts
Post by: kortt on October 15, 2012, 10:26:18 PM
That's pretty cool!  Thanks for sharing the video.   :applaude:  Can't wait to hear more about it.
Title: Re: DNA 20 Watts
Post by: CraigHB on October 16, 2012, 02:30:33 PM
That's more like Craig's build

Sort of, but I do things differently.  For one, I use voltage control.  I imagine that one displays data dynamically.  Mine doesn't do that.  Also, I use an LCD instead of an OLED display.  The reason is that LCD displays are readable in direct sunlight.  The biggest difference is I could never fit my PCB in a tube mod, has be be in a box mod with a flat cell under it.
Title: Re: DNA 20 Watts
Post by: Breaktru on October 19, 2012, 09:18:35 AM
Wow 20 watts wonder what the cost will be and Dave it looks like you inspired them with your mod.

Brandon said it will be out before Christmas and will be $49.95
Title: Re: DNA 20 Watts
Post by: thetruckinggeek on October 19, 2012, 01:52:40 PM
Brandon said it will be out before Christmas and will be $49.95

I think I will hold off rember I am saving up for a http://www.smithy.com/granite :thumbsup:
Title: Re: DNA 20 Watts
Post by: poorboy on October 26, 2012, 02:46:07 AM
I will definitely get a hold of this!!!
Title: Re: DNA 20 Watts
Post by: Brian9523 on October 26, 2012, 04:11:51 PM
I will definitely get a hold of this!!!

Great, would like to see it