Breaktru Forum

eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: kortt on February 23, 2013, 10:57:32 PM

Title: Yet another DNA12 mod
Post by: kortt on February 23, 2013, 10:57:32 PM
I like working with the DNA12 module.  Easy peasy.  Here's waht I finished up today (other than a bit of rework on the door) :)

(http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s603/korttwulfe/DNA12%20Box%20Mod%2002/dnav203_zpsd6af7c82.jpg)
(http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s603/korttwulfe/DNA12%20Box%20Mod%2002/dnav204_zpsca63da82.jpg)
(http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s603/korttwulfe/DNA12%20Box%20Mod%2002/dnav205_zpsff5b05c5.jpg)
(http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s603/korttwulfe/DNA12%20Box%20Mod%2002/danv201_zps81c75206.jpg)
(http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s603/korttwulfe/DNA12%20Box%20Mod%2002/dnav202_zpsc0f46deb.jpg)
Title: Re: Yet another DNA12 mod
Post by: jbs on February 24, 2013, 06:09:09 AM
That is a nice wooden box and it is the first one i ever see with hinges and door.
And the button is wooden as well? Nice  :applaude:

I might be wrong but i think it would look nice with brass/copper ornament corners if they come in such small sizes.
Why am i thinking of a little treasure chest?


Title: Re: Yet another DNA12 mod
Post by: Breaktru on February 24, 2013, 08:09:37 AM
Cooool  :thumbsup: and it has a lock and key  :rockin smiley:
Nice work kortt  :applaude:
Title: Re: Yet another DNA12 mod
Post by: kortt on February 24, 2013, 11:50:42 AM
Thanks guys :)  Hmm...brass corners...   That might be cool, although working with those little escutcheon pins is murder lol.

Know where I can find a padlock that small so I can keep people from stealing the battery?  lol
Title: Re: Yet another DNA12 mod
Post by: marlow57 on February 25, 2013, 07:49:55 AM
That looks pretty cool  :applaude: