Breaktru Forum

eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: Phestr on August 03, 2013, 09:16:12 PM

Title: I finally soldered something that works!
Post by: Phestr on August 03, 2013, 09:16:12 PM
I have just completed an evercool Camel Snus Mod!  It's variable from 3.58v to 5.87v, and vapes like a friggin dream at 4.1 (the sweet spot for my MT3 clearomizers).  Thanx, Dave, for the awesome schematic in Variable Voltage Evercool Copper Mod (http://breaktru.com/smf/index.php/topic,170.0.html).  Between that and the post on ECF Variable volt SNUS box - my second mod complete (http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modding-forum/148023-variable-volt-snus-box-my-second-mod-complete.html), it was actually pretty easy. 
Title: Re: I finally soldered something that works!
Post by: Breaktru on August 04, 2013, 08:24:35 AM
 :rockin smiley: Excellent  :rockin smiley:
It came out quite nice. I luv the Snus Camel tin. Looks real cool  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: I finally soldered something that works!
Post by: FlameOut on August 04, 2013, 11:41:08 AM
Nice snus mod. Like it a lot.
Would look good with a small RBA on top or a small tank.
Title: Re: I finally soldered something that works!
Post by: Tameron on August 04, 2013, 11:46:53 AM
Congrats on you mod. It looks super.
Maybe a cradle to hold it upright when setting it down. Perhaps made from a block of wood?
Title: Re: I finally soldered something that works!
Post by: Phestr on August 04, 2013, 01:38:38 PM
It came out quite nice. I luv the Snus Camel tin. Looks real cool  :thumbsup:

Thanx Dave.  8)

Nice snus mod. Like it a lot.
Would look good with a small RBA on top or a small tank.

I've seen them with a carto attached, looks sweet.

Congrats on you mod. It looks super.
Maybe a cradle to hold it upright when setting it down. Perhaps made from a block of wood?

The MT3's I use on it aren't prone to leaks, so there's no problem laying it on it's side.  I wouldn't try that with my Vivi Nova, though.  ???
Title: Re: I finally soldered something that works!
Post by: Mandro on August 04, 2013, 03:24:27 PM
Congrats Phestr, it looks great. I haven't tried many but I too really rate the evercool chip.
Title: Re: I finally soldered something that works!
Post by: jumper on August 05, 2013, 10:10:06 AM
Way to go Phestr! Looks great. Still don't understand making a vv mod, but I will eventually. Keep up the great work. We're all behind you!