Breaktru Forum

eCigarette Forum => Modding => Topic started by: methos on November 22, 2013, 08:56:12 PM

Title: My first DNA20 mod
Post by: methos on November 22, 2013, 08:56:12 PM
This was a fun project. I was a chore getting everything in a small box but worth it!!! I now know what you go through Dave. ( thanks for the tips on cutting the openings for the screen)
I used a 2900 Mah panisonic high drain battery (thanks Craig for the recommendation) The box is a fastTech DIY charging box and the charger is an Evolv DNA charger. I used a 12x12 tach switch with a broken ego fire button for my fire button. + & - buttons are c&k components pieces.
Had fun with this one!!! Can't wait for the next project!!
Thanks to all here for the inspirations on my projects!!!
Title: Re: My first DNA20 mod
Post by: thetruckinggeek on November 22, 2013, 09:11:25 PM
Very nice build :rockin smiley:
Title: Re: My first DNA20 mod
Post by: Mandro on November 23, 2013, 03:49:12 AM
Great looking box, congrats.
Title: Re: My first DNA20 mod
Post by: CraigHB on November 23, 2013, 04:14:00 AM
Beautiful, that's some trick art on there.
Title: Re: My first DNA20 mod
Post by: Breaktru on November 23, 2013, 08:01:04 AM
Nice work. Cool design on the box. How did you manage that?
Thank you for sharing it with us
Title: Re: My first DNA20 mod
Post by: methos on November 23, 2013, 08:20:57 AM
I had a local vinyl shop print it on vinyl and laminate it to protect it. After I had the box cut & drilled I applied it and trimmed it with a razor knife with a new blade. If you warm it up after you put the vinyl on it is really easy to conform into the holes to trim.
Title: Re: My first DNA20 mod
Post by: DjKiDD on November 23, 2013, 01:04:15 PM
That looks great! Is it a pass-through also?
Title: Re: My first DNA20 mod
Post by: methos on November 23, 2013, 01:55:34 PM
Yes it is :-)