gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 07:40:14 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  DIY eJuice  |  Topic: Nicotine Supplier - Comments
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nicotine Supplier - Comments  (Read 52394 times)

Offline Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Nicotine Supplier - Comments
« on: November 29, 2011, 06:29:36 PM »
I have purchased Unflavored Nicotine mostly from MyFreedomSmokes.com when it goes on sale, ONLY.
The last Nic purchase was RTS Vapes. Not bad quality but frankly I don't feel that it is better than MyFreedomSmokes.com.

RTS prices look cheaper but the so called FREE shipping is in fact $12.45. Reading further I found that it's free shipping on orders totaling $170 or more.
RTS runs sales usually on holidays of 15% off.

What I like about MyFreedomSmokes is that their Nic comes in GLASS bottles and not plastic like RTS and MyFreedomSmokes.com gives you a better choice of PG/VG mix: 100%, 75%, 50% or 25%. RTS gives you a choice of 100% PG or 100% VG only.

With a Sale like what I just used, 30% off, MyFreedomSmokes is cheaper if you add in the shipping cost.
Sales are often and not just on holidays. Sent via Newsletters.

250ml of 100mg
RTS w/ shipping = $61.81
MFS w/ shipping = $53.52

« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 06:35:51 PM by Breaktru Admin »

Offline horton

Re: Nicotine Supplier - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 02:40:49 PM »
Thank you so much for this post, Breaktru.  I need to order nic juice, and oddly I just put both RTS and MFS up in two separate tabs in my browser trying to figure the best deal.  You saved me some time....lol.  The shipping RTS charges is way out of line as far as I'm concerned.   (I think the ads the USPS has been running on TV have people thinking that flat rate priority is the best and least cost way to go, but you have to look at the weight of the package.  You can end up cheaper using just straight priority many times and those boxes are free as well.)  I've used both suppliers for nic juice and do not notice any big difference if any at all.
Thanks again for the useful info...... horton

Offline Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 03:22:00 PM »
10 minutes after reading your post I went and checked my mail and found my 250ml of 100mg Nic from MFS in the mail box.

Make sure MFS still has it on sale. Otherwise RTS is the cheaper deal.

Offline horton

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 03:30:19 PM »
If I remember correctly, the MFS sale goes until 12/6.  I'm going from memory, so please check to make sure..... Thanks again

Offline Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 03:40:25 PM »
Yes it still on Sale until Dec 6th:

As a reminder, the coupon code for 30% OFF of our Unflavored Nicotine "Smoke Juice" E-Liquid is still active.  Simply use the coupon code "30Nic" during checkout to generate a 30% savings on this product.  This offer is not valid on our 1 liter or wholesale quantities and will expire on December 6th, 2011. 

OFFER EXPIRED!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 09:03:28 AM by Breaktru »

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 08:55:08 AM »
Wow, that is a good price.  I've been getting my nic base from Xtreme Vaping, too bad I recently stocked up.  I usually buy the 50mg.  I payed $80 for a half liter.  MFS sells the same quantity of 48mg for $53 before any discount.  That's quite a bit cheaper and I though Xtreme Vaping was pretty cheap.

Offline VaporSearchUSA

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 07:18:57 AM »
Hi, just wondering if anybody knows anything about this company? They have organic nic. along with PG/VG.

http://wizardlabs.us

Organic
100mg Nicotine solution - 60ml / $9.99
100mg Nicotine solution - 120ml / $15.99
100mg Nicotine solution - 250ml / $29.99
100mg Nicotine solution - 500ml / 56.99

Have a Great day!

LB

Offline horton

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 07:46:46 AM »
I have dealt with this company and their products and service are both excellent.  Emails are answered quickly.   I can recommend them without reservation based on the several orders I made before and after the holidays.    The nic  juice is wonderful.  I got the 100% PG unflavored nic juice.   They will most likely be my new "go to" juice vendor.   

Offline VaporSearchUSA

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2012, 11:04:37 AM »
Ok, good to know, they emailed me and wanted me to add them to my site, I try to keep companies with good reviews listed.

Other "replies" welcomed.  :popcorn:

:thankyou:
LB

Offline bamsbbq

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2012, 01:27:06 PM »
very good place to deal with..has good deal on flavors as well

Offline Sweet-Vapors

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2012, 07:45:36 PM »
Hi, just wondering if anybody knows anything about this company? They have organic nic. along with PG/VG.

Organic

Have a Great day!

LB

This is my new Nic guy. He is totally great. You can order nic in ANY PG/VG mix pretty much at no extra cost. He is a Marine Biologist and has a FDA approved lab set up, so is extremely cautious about his mixes and ships them in an argon filled bag to further prevent oxidation while shipping. Cannot beat the prices either!

Offline twizted

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2012, 09:51:28 AM »

Organic

Have a Great day!

LB

I'd like to hear more reviews about this place if anyone here knows anything about them. It sounds & looks like a good deal but you know how the saying goes.

Any opinions of them Mr. Breaktru?

Offline Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2012, 09:58:59 AM »
I'd like to hear more reviews about this place if anyone here knows anything about them. It sounds & looks like a good deal but you know how the saying goes.

Any opinions of them Mr. Breaktru?

Twisted,
I have never used them, you need to talk with Horton and Sweet-Vapors

Offline horton

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2012, 11:36:00 AM »
Twizted --  I posted on Jan. 10 about Wizard after I had done two orders with them.  Since that post I've made several more orders without a  hitch. 
John, the owner, is great to deal with.  He is very particular about the products he will sell and checks them out  carefully before putting them on the site.   In my prior post I said he would "likely" become my go to vendor for nic juice.  I can now say he IS  my go to vendor.   After I believe 5 transactions with nary a problem I am comfortable saying that.  I really like the fact that he is located in FL, so it doesn't take very long to receive my orders.   
I have no affiliation with him as a reviewer or paid endorser.  I'm just a vaper who loves to do DIY and he has what I need at very good prices. 
I did see one post on another forum by an individual who was not happy, but they had a very low post count and admitted they were completely new to DIY and very confused.   John answered her concerns soon as he became aware of the post and offered to do whatever was needed to provide satisfaction.  What I found odd is that the person never replied back, so it makes me wonder about the person who made the derogatory post.  If they were having so many problems, why did they not reply to his post?  I also noted that 24 people "liked" John's reply.   
In my opinion, you can purchase from Wizard with no reservations.  If you have other questions, please post them and I'll do my best to answer.     horton -- out         
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 11:45:27 AM by horton »

Offline twizted

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2012, 01:07:43 PM »
Twizted --  I posted on Jan. 10 about Wizard after I had done two orders with them.  Since that post I've made several more orders without a  hitch. 
John, the owner, is great to deal with.  He is very particular about the products he will sell and checks them out  carefully before putting them on the site.   In my prior post I said he would "likely" become my go to vendor for nic juice.  I can now say he IS  my go to vendor.   After I believe 5 transactions with nary a problem I am comfortable saying that.  I really like the fact that he is located in FL, so it doesn't take very long to receive my orders.   
I have no affiliation with him as a reviewer or paid endorser.  I'm just a vaper who loves to do DIY and he has what I need at very good prices. 
I did see one post on another forum by an individual who was not happy, but they had a very low post count and admitted they were completely new to DIY and very confused.   John answered her concerns soon as he became aware of the post and offered to do whatever was needed to provide satisfaction.  What I found odd is that the person never replied back, so it makes me wonder about the person who made the derogatory post.  If they were having so many problems, why did they not reply to his post?  I also noted that 24 people "liked" John's reply.   
In my opinion, you can purchase from Wizard with no reservations.  If you have other questions, please post them and I'll do my best to answer.     horton -- out       

Thanks for the reply. I checked out the site & I really like what I've seen so far.  The prices seem to be the best I've ran across so far & that really matters with todays economy. Alas, right now they seem to be out of stock of the nic I wanted so maybe I'll give them a look over again next time.

Again, thanks for the quick response. 

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2012, 03:43:54 PM »
Wow, those prices are good.  I'll have to give them a try.

Offline gknowes

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2012, 07:56:44 PM »
thanks guys :rockin smiley:

Offline horton

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2012, 01:30:09 AM »
Twizted -- Check the site often.  I'm guessing that quite a few peeps have already discovered WizardLabs and they are going through stock quickly from what I've noticed.  Even stuff like glassware seems to go out of stock fast.  But, with his prices I can understand why.  I have to reiterate that the nic sol'n / PG / VG I've purchased from John is the best I've had to date.  I  read somewhere (sorry if I'm repeating myself -- getting old) that he adds argon or some inert gas to the bags the liquids are sealed in to help prevent oxidation while it is in transit.  Now that's a sharp operator in my book.  I just transfer the bags from the box right into the fridge or freezer without opening them.  One more layer of protection the way I figure it.   
You will not be disappointed when you do  order from Wizard.  The whole process from ordering to receiving the product is seamless.  He must have spent quite a bit of time tuning his site before opening the doors so to speak.   I'm so  happy to have found a nic vendor in FL even though I have to pay sales tax.  It's nice getting the orders so quickly.
And again, I am not a paid endorser or employee.  I am simply a very happy camper and want to spread the word about WizardLabs.  We need to support quality vendors and weed out the riff raff (sp?).   I know that 100 mg/ml will be just that -- not 85 or 270 mg/ml as  has sadly happened recently.     
horton -- out       

Offline Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 01:40:59 PM »
 Sale: myfreedomsmokes.com

http://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/unflavored-nic-juice/unflavored-nicotine-smoke-juice-e-liquid/
20% OFF
All E-Liquid
and
Unflavored Nicotine

Use the Coupon Code "20OFF" to receive 20% OFF of Any Size, Strength, or Flavor of E-Liquid or Unflavored Nicotine.  This Coupon will be active only for a limited time only and could expire at any time so make sure you take advantage of it quickly.

OFFER EXPIRED!

« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 01:22:16 PM by Breaktru Admin »

Online dannyboy

• Puff Master Pro
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2012, 05:09:44 PM »
Sale: myfreedomsmokes.com

http://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/unflavored-nic-juice/unflavored-nicotine-smoke-juice-e-liquid/
20% OFF
All E-Liquid
and
Unflavored Nicotine

Use the Coupon Code "20OFF" to receive 20% OFF of Any Size, Strength, or Flavor of E-Liquid or Unflavored Nicotine.  This Coupon will be active only for a limited time only and could expire at any time so make sure you take advantage of it quickly.

Just put in my order.......... thanks breaktru. Good looking out dude.  :thankyou:

Offline Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2012, 01:27:10 PM »

30% OFF Unflavored Nicotine E-Liquid

Use Coupon Code "30Nic" during Checkout to receive this discount.  Not valide on Wholesale Quantities.  This Deal will be active for a limited time only and could expire at any time so make sure you take advantage of it quickly.

OFFER EXPIRED!

« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 08:57:52 AM by Breaktru »

Offline Dznutz

• Always learning
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2012, 11:48:38 PM »

30% OFF Unflavored Nicotine E-Liquid

Use Coupon Code "30Nic" during Checkout to receive this discount.  Not valide on Wholesale Quantities.  This Deal will be active for a limited time only and could expire at any time so make sure you take advantage of it quickly.

I went ahead and got a liter of 100mg for $97.97 not to bad  :thumbsup:

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2012, 03:58:42 AM »
Wow, that's cheap.  I usually pay that much for a half liter of 50mg.

Offline fsors

• PV Master
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2012, 10:33:10 AM »
You might not want to know but, because of Dave's code posting, I got a liter around Xmas from MFS for $80.00

Thanks Dave!!!

You Rock!!!

:rockin smiley: :rockin smiley: :rockin smiley:

Offline Dznutz

• Always learning
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2012, 11:10:03 AM »
You might not want to know but, because of Dave's code posting, I got a liter around Xmas from MFS for $80.00

Thanks Dave!!!

You Rock!!!

Hey its all good I still saved $40 from MFS and $20 from  Wizard labs  :yes" so either way I am doing good  :thumbsup:   Now I just need to find good pg cheaper then what I am paying now. ($20 a liter)

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2012, 04:18:45 PM »

Offline fsors

• PV Master
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2012, 06:34:58 PM »
https://www.essentialdepot.com/

This is the best! I got two gallons at E.D. for $50 shipped and it's very high quality!

:rockin smiley: :rockin smiley: :rockin smiley:

Offline silverslayer

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2012, 12:36:30 PM »
I would suggest any new vender that you use, that you use a test kit to test it. I do. There is a guy on ebay that sells test kits and has out vids on how to do it. Mistakes happen and ya never know what you're getting. Nic is one of those things that can kill ya dead. If ya don't know what you're doing.

Offline Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2012, 02:01:16 PM »
I would suggest any new vender that you use, that you use a test kit to test it. I do. There is a guy on ebay that sells test kits and has out vids on how to do it. Mistakes happen and ya never know what you're getting. Nic is one of those things that can kill ya dead. If ya don't know what you're doing.

Back around October, 2011 when Box Elder was selling Nic that was way higher than the labeling, I bought a Nic test kit. I have been buying all of my nic from a well known regrettable vendor.

Offline Sweet-Vapors

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2012, 07:37:10 PM »
What is really scary is when you see a new vendor with 9,000 flavors. For me, I think juices need to be like a menu, see too many, walk away, don't see what you like, try another or ask.

As we all know, there is no real "Trick" to mixing, just imagination. Having too many flavors makes it too easy to mess things up bad in a hurry. Now, not saying about established vendors, just the newer ones that are a less than 5 staff site (most are)

I have found that the sporadic orders, having too many options, you can easily double nic one and no nic another. Me personally, I print all my labels out, put nic in the bottles of one level at a time (if I have 5 12mg, 3 16mg, 2 4mg and 1 24mg) I will do the 12mg's at one time to the finish, then the next and so on till done. Yea, it takes longer, but it is safe for me. I am not going to take any extra chances of hurting someone.

Offline kortt

• what happened Muskie?
  • Ultra Member
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2012, 07:37:58 PM »
Hi all, my first post (obviously) :)

I'm from Canada and have a heck of a time finding a nic supplier.  I've been using RTS because they will "stealth" ship and I haven't had a shipment get raped at the border (yet).  My usual order will consist of 120ml of 100mg and 120ml of pg.  This order costs me just over $50 with shipping.  Even at this price it beats anything comparable I can find in Canada.  Most Canadian vendors only supply 48mg in small quantities but mixing 120 to 150 ml a month gets costly at $8 for 30ml of 48mg.

Wow, listen to me complain! lol.

As far as RTS goes, I've had good luck with them and all the nic I've bought tests very close to advertised.  I'd love to try tho other companies mentioned but I don't think they ship to Canada?

BTW, EJuice Me Up rocks!

Offline Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2012, 09:01:36 AM »

20% OFF Unflavored Nicotine E-Liquid

Unflavored Nicotine 36-hour Sale
Use the coupon code NIC20 to receive 20% OFF of any size and strength of our famous Unflavored Nicotine "Smoke Juice" E-Liquid. Coupon cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. Coupon cannot be used on wholesale sizes or quantities.
Offer good from 6PM Wednesday November 7th to 6AM Friday November 9th (Eastern Time)

OFFER EXPIRED
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 07:17:12 PM by Breaktru »

Offline Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2013, 07:22:27 PM »
 MyFreedomSmokes Nic Sale Offer Expires on April 28, 2013 - Use Coupon Code NIC20 for 20% off

Offline Aromaz

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2013, 07:36:54 PM »
MyFreedomSmokes Nic Sale Offer Expires on April 28, 2013 - Use Coupon Code NIC20 for 20% off

Thanks Dave 20% is a pretty good savings. Plus I like that MFS uses glass bottles. Order placed

Offline Dznutz

• Always learning
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2013, 09:22:44 PM »
MFS was my first order, my last order was with wizard labs and there liters are $114 everyday with no coupon :)

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2013, 04:15:50 PM »
I have orders from both Wizard labs and MyFreedomSmokes.  With the discount, prices are similar between them.  It's always good to have more than one source even if one is a little more expensive.

Between the two, the MFS stuff is a bit smoother than the Wizard Labs stuff, but I seem to get more throat hit with the the WL stuff.  Both taste very clean, but the MFS stuff might have the edge there.  Interestingly, I like the WL stuff better for the stronger throat hit.

Oh, BTW, you guys should stock up just in case the FDA decides to put controlls on the sale of nicotine liquid.  They're talking about doing that.  I now have 3 liters on-hand myself.  It keeps well in the freezer, pretty much indefinitely.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 04:20:27 PM by CraigHB »

Offline oldbikeguy

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2013, 05:40:01 AM »
I'm kind of new to DIY but so far Wizard has the best deals on flavors I've found and thats where I plan to buy my next batch of nic from,their time from order to my door has been second to none also.

Offline fsors

• PV Master
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2013, 12:08:20 PM »
I have not heard the term "Freebase" in a long time! fainting: Here's the MFS quote:

"This product consist of the highest quality freebase nicotine"

lol  freaked_out:

Online dennis15

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2013, 09:41:06 AM »

Thanks Dave!!!

You Rock!!!

Me too.  :thankyou:

Offline xnickx321

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2014, 05:09:45 PM »
Hey guys, I had a question about nicotine and PG/VG mixes for DIY. I'm looking to buy some nicotine to make some of my own juice, but i'm a little confused on what the best route to go would be as far as 100% PG 100% VG or 50/50. I'm also wondering what that would do to my calculations for adding regular PG and VG to my juice mix. Do I factor in the already pre mixed PG or VG from my nicotine or does that not count when adding straight PG VG. Sorry for the dumb question.

Offline Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2014, 05:27:49 PM »
Welcome to the forum nick.
When buying Nic with PG/VG you have to take into consideration on what you like your mixed ratio to be. If you like high PG then get the nic with 100% PG or 100% VG for high VG. I like 50/50 because I can easily swing the percentages either way.

An eJuice calculator has an option to enter your Nic strength and it's PG/VG ratio. This PG/VG ratio of the Nic is taken into consideration when calculating for PG/VG that you will need to add. Also, adding flavoring with PG or VG is also figured into the calculation. See the eJuice Me Up "How To" for details.

Offline xnickx321

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2014, 07:00:53 PM »
Thanks so much for the help.

Offline Sweet-Vapors

« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2014, 07:29:39 PM »
Sorry about not being here much for a while. Found another very good supplier for nic. Been using for about a year now and every order has been testing between 99 and 100. It is Heartlandvapes.com He sells smaller bottles, but typically, his liter of nic is priced at $84.99, but use code 25nic100 and get it for a little cheaper. Code has been there and plans on staying there. He is based out of OKC and has been supplying the Oklahoma North Texas shops for a few years now. Has been growing fast, but still true to his word about good nic.

He sells the 120ml bottles for $16, but all orders over $75, free shipping except PG and VG.

He also sells TPA, FW and a few of his custom blend flavorings at a very fair price

Offline bbb

« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2015, 04:48:43 AM »
just my $ 0.02

I only use Wizard Labs for my nic ... his experience, his lab, and after talking to him, there is a trust factor I don't get with any other vendor

a buck or 2 difference in price doesn't make up for that trust factor ... his prices are similar to most, better than some ... and he's on the other coast from me so ship time is reasonable ... and the nic is better than what I used to buy ... packaging is almost overkill, numerous heat sealed bags along with the usual bubble wrap, best liquid packaging I've seen, it takes a while to open 'em  :D

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  DIY eJuice  |  Topic: Nicotine Supplier - Comments

gfxgfx
gfx gfx