eCigarette Forum > eJuice Recipes

Recipes

<< < (69/69)

elzakivis:

--- Quote from: darkox711 on July 30, 2015, 09:52:02 AM ---Hey there, I'm new to diy and just got most of my supplies in and I'm ready to start mixing! I've already familiarized myself with the EJucieMEup software and I'm pretty sure I know how to use everything, the only thing I'd love more of is recipes. I registered at e-liquid-recipes and a couple ofther site with recipes but I was looking for some .rec files so I can load them up in the calculator.

I see that there are about 30 or so inlcuded, is there any way to get more? Does anyone happen to have a zip file with a bunch of .rec files inside ;) ? Or know of a site that hosts rec files? Thanks.

--- End quote ---

Hi dark and welcome to the world of DIY mixing.
I count over 250 recipes included in the ejuice me up calculator. Sorry I can't help you out with where to find more. When I see a recipe that looks interesting I just enter it into the EJMU calc

darkox711:

--- Quote from: elzakivis on July 30, 2015, 11:02:56 AM ---Hi dark and welcome to the world of DIY mixing.
I count over 250 recipes included in the ejuice me up calculator. Sorry I can't help you out with where to find more. When I see a recipe that looks interesting I just enter it into the EJMU calc

--- End quote ---

You're right, I flipped through and it didn't look like nearly that many but when I checked the folder there are about 215 rec files so my mistake.

carlindst:
I need a recipe for cannabis oil.

Breaktru:
See: Strawberry Malt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version