gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 01:38:03 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Recipes  |  Topic: Recipes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Recipes  (Read 332763 times)

Offline Boavaper

Re: Recipes
« Reply #250 on: February 19, 2014, 12:32:20 AM »
Can't wait for all my flavoring to get in and load the software so I can make some of these recipies!! :rockin smiley:

Hey Brother, Im an ol' Cajun Transplan from SC...You came up w/ dat Gumbo flavor vapin' recipe I been lookin' for?? Dont think I'll add Tobasco I guarentee!!

Offline sparkervape

« Reply #251 on: February 19, 2014, 09:17:18 AM »
I just received some 555 flavoring from Flavor West and need some suggestion on percentage to use when mixing or some recipes that include this flavoring,,thanks in advance

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
« Reply #252 on: February 19, 2014, 09:54:56 AM »
I can't seem to find 555 flavoring by Flavor West.

I did find a recipe to make 555:

555 Tobacco

Ingredients:

Marshmallow - 5%
Caramel - 3%
Hazelnut - 3%
DK Tobacco - 3%
Ethyl Maltol - 1-3%

Here is another:

USA TURK 7% FA
    PEANUT BUTTER 4% PA
    VANILLA BUTTERNUT 5% LA
    SWEET CREAM 2% PA
    DESERT SHIP 2% FA
    GRAHAM CRACKER 2% PA
    VAPE WIZ 2DROPS FA

Offline Erck89

• Elixir Mixer
« Reply #253 on: February 19, 2014, 10:10:08 AM »
I just received some 555 flavoring from Flavor West and need some suggestion on percentage to use when mixing or some recipes that include this flavoring,,thanks in advance

Sparky:  555 is one of my favorites to use in mixes.  It is the strongest of the tobaccos and is the base for many of the other tobacco concentrates.  A recipe to start with is 50/50 (10%/10%) American Red and 555.  Adjust the PG/VG to your liking.  Another is 555 and camel (6%/10%), this is one of those all day vapes (ADV).  If you don't have any camel; mix 7 drops 555 and 3 drops of sweetener (roughly a 3:1 mix).  These are 3 ml quantities, so it just so happens the 7/3 drops mix is the correct amount for this mix.  I don't know about FW, but you want to make sure they are using U.S., German, or U.K. main ingredient (forgot the name, it begins with a T).  The only exception is Dekang or the one the starts with an H, (See my tutorial on STEEPING.  I name and explain everything I have forgotten here).  These are the only Chinese concentrate makes not using Chinese product.  Those named use FDA approved ingredients. 

Eric

Offline sparkervape

« Reply #254 on: February 19, 2014, 11:24:29 AM »
Thanks for the replies,,much appreciated,,I will try a 3ml batch and see what happens,,

Offline Romelee

« Reply #255 on: February 26, 2014, 03:22:34 PM »
If you like GVC it's a nice substitute:

If you like Aniseed you must try this, lots of people like it:

Happy mixing :)

Offline scottericsonon

« Reply #256 on: February 28, 2014, 03:58:36 PM »
Can anyone recommend a GOOD Cherry or Wild Cherry flavoring?

We've been liking lorann "black cherry"  at 10% mixed with flavor apprentice "sour"  also at 10%

We just started DIY tho so (disclaimer) I may not have the slightest idea what I'm doing

Online theDom

« Reply #257 on: March 02, 2014, 11:24:35 AM »
We've been liking lorann "black cherry"  at 10% mixed with flavor apprentice "sour"  also at 10%

We just started DIY tho so (disclaimer) I may not have the slightest idea what I'm doing

If you need help, I'm sure one of the experts here can help

Offline Erck89

• Elixir Mixer
« Reply #258 on: March 02, 2014, 07:27:27 PM »

Hi Scott and welcome to forum,   Everyone on the forum will help.  All you have to do is ask.  I'm going to try and guide you through the DIY process through explanation of the most important tool available to you.  The Breakthu Calculator.  It is a free download from their website.  If you have not downloaded it already, please make that the first thing you do after reading this paragraph.  If you have gown loaded it, the info you glean from this message will be invaluable.  I wrote the following in reply to someone having trouble understanding the calculator and the process in general.  If you are beyond the information provided, post a message to that effect and exactly where you want to pick up from. 

Good luck, here is a copy of that tutorial:

OK C:  Sorry BT, hope you don't mind if I jump in here.  The teacher in me couldn't sit still any longer.  C,  first thing to do is look on you nic bottle and it will tell you the strength.  I would think it is either 53mg or 72mg.  It may be a little sticker that says PG 52 or 72mg (it can also 36, 100,or 150mg)  What ever it is, put that number at the top where it says "Nicotine Strength e-Juice"  and unless you purchased something special, it will be in PG dilutent, so put 100% in the PG space on that line.  This is important, because the program considers this amount of PG when calculating total PG.  I'll talk about TPG later.  Next line on the calculator is "Target Nicotine Strength".  This is the amount of nicotine you want in your finished juice.  An analog cig is about 36%.  You said you were looking for 18% (eg., 1.8mg).  That is the number that goes in the box to the far right (i.e.,18).  The next line is the amount of juice you are making (what ja wnta put in the bottle).  You can make any amount you would like, however I suggest you start out with a 5ml batch.  The last item in the header is for those using separate dilutents like water, Everclear, vodka,etc.  Leave that blank.  That finishes the header portion.

The next section is easy.  in the flavor number boxes, type the names of the concentrate(s) in your recipe.   Again, unless you have ordered specal flavors concentrates, they are in 100% PG and you don't need to do anything with the next group.  If you are using all VG or a blend you would adjust it here.  Moving right along to the % of flavor.  If you have a recipe, enter those numbers here (for each flavor).  If your recipe is in ml's, the simplest thing to do is put a number from 1 to 12 in the flavor # % block, click the Calculate button at the bottom right of the form and check the amount in the "ml" column below.  Adjust the % entry until you get the correct ml amount. (Remember to hit the CALCULATE button each time you change something) 

If you don't have a recipe, smell each of the flavors you intend to use and remember which is the primary flavor and about how potent each is according to their smell.  This is not foolproof, but, it's a start.  Your primary flavor wants to ave the highest % and decrease the others by the roll they play in the final flavor.  Lets look at an example.  I'll use my DIY Cool Blackberry Cream:

Blackberry        25% or 1.25ml
     Sweet Cream   15% or 0.75ml
     koolada            10% or 0.5ml
     Menthol Ice      5% or 0.25ml
     Sweetener       5% or 0.25ml

The first thing most will note is how heavy I flavor.  60% of this recipe is flavor concentrate.  It is said, if you have to much flavor concentrate the flavor can go wrong.  That is what I was testing with this mix.  It came out very nice.  However, we will wait and see after it steeps for 3 weeks.  Back to the job at hand.  The 3rd column in this group is the DROPS column.  Please don;t get caught up in the easy way out and use this column.  First and foremost, all of the drip caps and eye droppers will give different siz drops and you will end up wonder why the last batch was so good and this one is off.  Different dropper and/or pressure. 

Now that you have your juice you will want to try it.  It is NOT ready to try.  But, Put a bowl or cup of water in the microwave and bring it to a boil.  Shake your bottle of juice vigorously and place it in the hot water'  Every 4 to 5 minutes, take the bottle out of the water and shake it well before returning it to the hot water.  Do this until the water has cooled.  NOW you can try it.  It will still change over the next few days or weeks, but at least you will get an idea of what it is going to be.

Hope that was helpful.  I do want to a point of saying, if you have purchased a product that is a pre-mix of PG, VG, and nicotine, cap it tightly and store in a cool dark place.  You need to learn how to put everything together and to manipulate them before you try to use that blended product.  You will get to the point where you can adjust that stuff to get at least clost to what you are looking for.

Another thought just came to mind, and it IS VERY IMPORTANT.  Do Not buy the cheap Chinese concentrates and you soon won't even be able to buy their nicotine.  Get your concentrates from U.S. companies (Mt Baker Vaper, High Desert Vapes, Totally Wicked, Wizard Labs, Xtream Vaping, or any of the merchants in our forums vendor section.  This important because, it could save your LIFE.

Have fun       Eric

Offline Visus

• PV Master
« Reply #259 on: March 02, 2014, 07:42:42 PM »
I found a cool recipe website
with even a few recipes from break on it.

I cannot run the ejuice software on linux and are not linux savvy to get it operating soooo this site was awesome to find.

IDK I think break may have something to do with it..  The ejuicemeup software link is on there..

http://www.kritikalmass.net/index.asp

Offline scottericsonon

« Reply #260 on: March 02, 2014, 08:29:58 PM »
Guys....

I wasn't really saying that I didn't know what I was doing (although I do appreciate the effort)...

If you look at what I said you'll notice that I said (disclaimer)...

This is so no one takes MY word as gospel and subsequently blames me when their tastes are different than mine... Make sense?

It's just my way of saying "YMMV"  or "Don't try this at home"  etc etc

Offline Erck89

• Elixir Mixer
« Reply #261 on: March 03, 2014, 12:07:48 AM »
 :thumbsdwn:  Sorry

Eric

Offline ngeb528

« Reply #262 on: March 06, 2014, 02:16:36 PM »

Sex On The Pool Table:

This name is toooooo funny!!

Offline Ash

« Reply #263 on: March 08, 2014, 10:26:14 AM »
a hot chocolate I've been working on ... takes about a week to steep but its still good after 24 hrs

Offline fsors

• PV Master
« Reply #264 on: March 08, 2014, 11:28:23 AM »
mm hot choc sounds good!

Dave what happened to the look? use to be black now it's blue?

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #265 on: March 08, 2014, 01:01:05 PM »
Thanks Ash for the Hot Choc recipe  :rockin smiley:
I got thrown by the recipe name "Sheer Heart Attack"

fsors: I reverted back to the default template because of features that were not available w/ the previous one.
If you notice the "Search" is much better.
You can choose your own template by going to Profile, Look and Layout, Current Theme
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 01:24:19 PM by Breaktru »

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #266 on: March 08, 2014, 05:19:30 PM »
I reverted back to the default template because of features that were not available w/ the previous one.

Noticed that, just went to my profile and selected my old favorite black theme when it came up blue.  Don't like those bright colors when reading.

Offline fsors

• PV Master
« Reply #267 on: March 09, 2014, 12:54:56 AM »
I'm with craig but when I go to profile I do not have the "look and Layout" option please help Dave!  8)

Offline fsors

• PV Master
« Reply #268 on: March 09, 2014, 12:59:07 AM »
never mind Dave I have configed and am back in black!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA

Offline Visus

• PV Master
« Reply #269 on: March 10, 2014, 05:08:24 AM »
TFA Butterscotch

I ordered this received it friday the Mar 7th
I did a little research on this flavoring..  I like a vendors butterscotch a lot  so i was hoping to make a facsimile.

Its spot on -- due to reviews negative before receiving my order I asked for it to be changed unfortunately my order was bagged tagged and  in a huge pile ready to be shipped, they offered a free credit for a flavor next order.

Awesome there.

Look all around for TFA butterscotch and theres many negative reviews.

--mixed it @ 2.5% and .05% distilled water 1st  before adding vg/pg/nic
I have some vendor butterscotch and there is no identifiable difference..

TFA Butterscotch 50/50 2.5% do not go over 3% it goes wrong so fast its unbelievable..

Offline ngeb528

« Reply #270 on: March 10, 2014, 09:43:32 AM »
Any more recipes available?
I like the tropical stuff

Hope this is allowed - please delete if it's not (and I apologize):

Here are a couple of sites I found recipes at:

http://www.kritikalmass.net/products.asp?cat=Candy+Recipes

http://eliquidrecipebook.wordpress.com/

http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/recipes

Offline Erck89

• Elixir Mixer
« Reply #271 on: March 10, 2014, 10:08:34 AM »
TFA Butterscotch

I ordered this received it friday the Mar 7th
I did a little research on this flavoring..  I like a vendors butterscotch a lot  so i was hoping to make a facsimile.

Its spot on -- due to reviews negative before receiving my order I asked for it to be changed unfortunately my order was bagged tagged and  in a huge pile ready to be shipped, they offered a free credit for a flavor next order.

Awesome there.

Look all around for TFA butterscotch and theres many negative reviews.

--mixed it @ 2.5% and .05% distilled water 1st  before adding vg/pg/nic
I have some vendor butterscotch and there is no identifiable difference..

TFA Butterscotch 50/50 2.5% do not go over 3% it goes wrong so fast its unbelievable..

Vis:   One of the very first flavors I mixed was Buttery Butterscotch and have been vaping it ever since.  try butterscotch and Butter Rum with a little sweetener and the tiniest bit of menthol.  It is very, very good.  Every who tries it really likes it, but where you use only 2.5 to 3% of a diluted concentrate, my recipe may be to flavorful for you.  My percentages run12, 9, and .333%.  Steeping, of course, is necessary, but that is only about 5 days w/o a hot water bath.

Eric

Offline Visus

• PV Master
« Reply #272 on: March 10, 2014, 04:46:03 PM »
Thanks Eryck

I have both those flavors and use rum @ 2% too, after a good steep its strong..  The butterscotch even @ 2% takes over my atomizer for a long while after changing flavors, wow thats high..   4% and ewww nasty..

Will make that recipe I love butter rum and butterscotch -- I miss the Brach's candy display at local grocery store/// put in a quarter take a few pieces of candy I always grabbed the butterscotch since a baby  :D and happily shopped or tagged along it was add a nickle back then.   

Offline Visus

• PV Master
« Reply #273 on: March 21, 2014, 05:25:58 AM »
  Vis:   One of the very first flavors I mixed was Buttery Butterscotch and have been vaping it ever since.  try butterscotch and Butter Rum with a little sweetener and the tiniest bit of menthol.  It is very, very good.  Every who tries it really likes it, but where you use only 2.5 to 3% of a diluted concentrate, my recipe may be to flavorful for you.  My percentages run12, 9, and .333%.  Steeping, of course, is necessary, but that is only about 5 days w/o a hot water bath.

Eric

Your butterscotch recipe is spot on

IDK when 1st open flavors they seem more powerful I shake the crap out of it but no-- I tried my 2.5% in a 3ml tester
I always test for %'s in 3-- 3ml bottles 1st starting @ 2-5% depending on smell strength it was smelling strong and when I tried it @ higher %it was off tasting.  After a week 2.5 weakened to almost tasteless after being uber strong.  The 5% was also weaksauce..  9% is awesome,  I also add one drop off loranns pralines and cream gives it a creamy note..

:thumbsup:

Offline fsors

• PV Master
« Reply #274 on: March 21, 2014, 11:30:50 PM »
never mind Dave I have configed and am back in black!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA

anyboody have a resipee for rum raisin ??? Been hankerin for a good one  raged:

Offline ShoreGoodVape

« Reply #275 on: March 30, 2014, 10:10:01 AM »
I'm new here..I'm looking for a recipe for Mint Dream and Vanilla Ice Cream..does anyone have it?  Thank you  :)

Offline ngeb528

« Reply #276 on: March 30, 2014, 10:53:01 AM »
I'm confused about the use of Vodka.  Can one of you tell me why you're using it and what kind of flavor it adds?  :Thinking:

Offline eve413

« Reply #277 on: March 30, 2014, 11:19:25 AM »
I'm confused about the use of Vodka.  Can one of you tell me why you're using it and what kind of flavor it adds?  :Thinking:

Nancy, see This

Offline Erck89

• Elixir Mixer
« Reply #278 on: March 31, 2014, 10:09:16 AM »
I'm new here..I'm looking for a recipe for Mint Dream and Vanilla Ice Cream..does anyone have it?  Thank you  :)

ShoreGood:  Mint Dream sounds like one of three I have either seen or made recently.  The one that attempted to match the Russell Stover Dream Mint candy the best was

Base and optional nicotine
             cream de menthe - 12%
             milk chocolate - 6%
             marshmallow - 8%
             koolada - 4%
             sweetener - 5%

Steep 5 days

The Vanilla ice cream is available as a stand alone concentrate from Mt. Baker, High Desert, Wizard Labs and almost every other vendor out there.  Go to the vendor section of this Forum and ask who has it.  My bet is everybody selling concentrates, except the devil.  If I were inclined to make it from scratch, I would add the following to my base (% are subjective and may need to be adjusted for the users taste):

Sweet cream - 12%
              Bavarian cream - 5%
              Madagascar Vanilla (Mt. Baker) - 4%
              Dulce de Leches (Mt. Baker) - 4%
              Cream Flavoring (Vaping Zone) - 3%
              Ethyl Maltol - 6%

That's my best guess on making Vanilla Ice Cream from scratch.  I might substitute Vanilla Swirl for the Dulce de Leches.

Offline sikosam

« Reply #279 on: April 02, 2014, 07:08:52 PM »
I can't seem to find 555 flavoring by Flavor West.

I did find a recipe to make 555:

555 Tobacco

Ingredients:

Marshmallow - 5%
Caramel - 3%
Hazelnut - 3%
DK Tobacco - 3%
Ethyl Maltol - 1-3%

Here is another:

USA TURK 7% FA
    PEANUT BUTTER 4% PA
    VANILLA BUTTERNUT 5% LA
    SWEET CREAM 2% PA
    DESERT SHIP 2% FA
    GRAHAM CRACKER 2% PA
    VAPE WIZ 2DROPS FA

hi breaktru, about these 2 recipes, are they for making a 555 flavor to add to a recipe that calles for 555 in the recipe?
or are they strait up 555 recipes for vaiping? thanks

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #280 on: April 02, 2014, 07:40:05 PM »
hi breaktru, about these 2 recipes, are they for making a 555 flavor to add to a recipe that calles for 555 in the recipe?
or are they strait up 555 recipes for vaiping? thanks

These are recipes to make your own 555

Offline ShoreGoodVape

« Reply #281 on: April 03, 2014, 09:22:33 AM »
    ShoreGood:  Mint Dream sounds like one of three I have either seen or made recently.  The one that attempted to match the Russell Stover Dream Mint candy the best was

cream de menthe - 12%
             milk chocolate - 6%
             marshmallow - 8%
             koolada - 4%
             sweetener - 5%

Steep 5 days

The Vanilla ice cream is available as a stand alone concentrate from Mt. Baker, High Desert, Wizard Labs and almost every other vendor out there.  Go to the vendor section of this Forum and ask who has it.  My bet is everybody selling concentrates, except the devil.  If I were inclined to make it from scratch, I would add the following to my base (% are subjective and may need to be adjusted for the users taste):

Sweet cream - 12%
              Bavarian cream - 5%
              Ethyl Maltol - 6%

That's my best guess on making Vanilla Ice Cream from scratch.  I might substitute Vanilla Swirl for the Dulce de Leches.

cream de menthe - 12%
             milk chocolate - 6%
             marshmallow - 8%
             koolada - 4%
             sweetener - 5%

Steep 5 days

Sweet cream - 12%
              Bavarian cream - 5%
              Ethyl Maltol - 6%

Thank you very much..I'll try those :)

Offline sikosam

« Reply #282 on: April 03, 2014, 11:34:14 AM »

thanks for the response, ok now another  silly question, in e juice me up what do you do with the nic, pg, and vg when mixing just the ingredients to make 555 flavor to be mixed in other recipes.

Offline Ash

« Reply #283 on: April 03, 2014, 11:54:16 AM »

I'm a big 555 fan so will give these a go soon

This is my own 555 effort

Decadent Vapours Statex 10%
TPA Double Dark Chocolate 5%
TPA Espresso                       5%
TPA Toasted Marshmallow   5%

Not sure of the availability of DV in the US but its one of my every day vape mixes just at 10%

Another good one is the Inawera 555 which again is good at 10%

Offline fsors

• PV Master
« Reply #284 on: April 03, 2014, 12:24:16 PM »
I am sure you guys have read this from TFA?

Quote from TFA:

I have been doing more research, and i discovered that the molecule Acetoin can under certain circumstances "catalyze" into containing minute traces of the molecule Diacetyl. When I spoke to a chemist about this, she confirmed that this can happen during the production of the molecule, but is unlikely to happen after a flavor is blended. I then had a sample of Acetoin purchased from Vigon International analyzed by GC/MS and yes, it did have trace amounts of Diacetyl! When I looked at the online specification sheet that Vigon posts, it does show that the purity of that particular product is 93-100%. Nearly every molecule that is commercially sold is somewhere in this range for purity, and this seems to be an acceptable industry standard. (Vigon is a very reputable company!) Of course, Diacetyl is a perfectly acceptable Food Flavoring, so for the Flavor and Fragrance Industry there is absolutely no problem with this particular trace occurence in the production of Acetoin. It is completely normal. But for customers wanting to avoid even trace amounts of Diacetyl, this means that any flavor that contains the ingredient Acetoin can potentially also contain trace amounts of Diacetyl, even though Diacetyl itself was never added to the blend as an ingredient. Because of this new information, I will add to the flavor descriptions of those flavors that I know contain Acetoin, so that customers can avoid those flavors if they wish. Of course, if only a small amount of acetoin is in a flavor, then the potential likelihood of there also being diacetyl is very very small.
Introduction: I have received some calls from customers who wish to learn a bit more about some of the ingredients used in flavors. Specifically, there are 2 ingredients that have people curious. Acetyl propionyl and acetoin. Both of these ingredients are replacements for diacetyl, which is no longer being used by many (but not all) flavor manufacturers. There are some who still include diacetyl in their flavors, but it is not used as an ingredient in any of the flavors we offer. Athough acetyl propionyl and acetoin are regarded as safe for use in Food Flavors, there are studies being done as to whether there are problems with inhalation. I am no expert by any means on sensitivity and safety issues, I simply provide flavors that are Food Safe, but when customers call me with questions, I try to help in any way i can. Any time you have a flavor that has a vanilla-custardy type note to it, it will have one or both of acetyl propionyl and acetoin. There is also the possibility that there will be Diacetyl as an added ingredient, (the flavor manufacturing company that we purchase our flavors from is restricted by their insurance from using Diacetyl as an ingredient, because of employee environmental health issues, but this is not true of all flavor manufacturing companies). The flavor notes of diacetyl, acetyl propionyl and acetoin are rather obvious, and once a person learns how to recognize them, they are easy to spot. Just like once you know what cinnamon tastes like, you can usually tell if a cocoa recipe has cinnamon in it just by taste! Our vanilla custard is a good example. Pretty much by definition, a vanilla custard flavor, no matter who makes it, will have both acetoin and acetyl propionyl (or diacetyl) in it. Just like it would be hard to bake a cinnamon cookie with no cinnamon, it would be really hard (pretty much impossible) to create a vanilla custard flavor with no acetoin or acetyl propionyl (or diacetyl). If you would like to learn a bit how to tell the differences, you can compare our Vanilla Custard (which has both acetoin and acetyl propionyl), with our Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. The Vanilla Bean Ice cream does not have any acetoin in it, but otherwise is the same flavor as the Vanilla Custard. So by tasting the two, you can learn to taste the difference between them and learn what acetoin 'brings to the party'. I like to experiment by tasting flavors in Cool Whip. This is a good way to learn about ingredients. Remember that both Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl are perfectly safe for food-use, so there is absolutely no problem at all with tasting these flavors in Cool Whip or water or any other food. Then you can taste our original French Vanilla Flavor, which has neither acetoin nor acetyl propionyl, and compare with our French Vanilla Deluxe, or the Vanilla Beach Ice Cream, or the Vanilla Custard, which has them. You can see how the flavors are different. By learning how to recognize these flavor components, you will be more able to recognize them in flavors by other manufacturers too! Sometimes only a little bit of these "custardy" notes are added, just as a subtle nuance. For example our waffle has a little bit, but not nearly as much as the Vanilla Custard. So to help people, we are marking the main flavors that we know contain these two ingredients, so that if you choose you can avoid them altogether! Unfortunately, we might not know of all the flavors that may contain tiny "trace" amounts, but we marked them as best we know.

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #285 on: April 03, 2014, 04:54:09 PM »

thanks for the response, ok now another  silly question, in e juice me up what do you do with the nic, pg, and vg when mixing just the ingredients to make 555 flavor to be mixed in other recipes.

Using Ash's 555 ingredients, I put together two images. One to show how to use it for making a 555 Concentrate and another to use it in a recipe perhaps mixing it with other flavoring.

This is just an example. Notice that the 555 concentrate flavor % add up to 100%
In your recipe, adjust according to taste.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 04:58:33 PM by Breaktru »

Offline sikosam

« Reply #286 on: April 03, 2014, 05:16:50 PM »
thank you Breaktru, that's what i was trying to figure out. now i have something i can work with :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Ash

« Reply #287 on: April 03, 2014, 05:19:12 PM »
I'd be interested in feedback on these ... the one with TPA Toasted Marshmallow is called Route 666

Offline Erck89

• Elixir Mixer
« Reply #288 on: April 04, 2014, 09:52:00 AM »

Try a 50/50 mix of 555 and American Red.  It's good stuff.

Offline fsors

• PV Master
« Reply #289 on: April 04, 2014, 10:26:05 AM »
all 555 tastes like rotten cabbage to me  ;cheers;

Offline Ash

« Reply #290 on: April 15, 2014, 03:51:32 PM »
Couple of fruits ....

Offline fsors

• PV Master
« Reply #291 on: April 15, 2014, 04:33:24 PM »
Couple of fruits ....

The 1st one sounds great! The 2nd however is not appealing with Farts in 2 categories! Lol  scared:  ;cheers;

Online cccsteel

« Reply #292 on: May 01, 2014, 12:59:18 PM »
Thanks Ash. Sounds good

Offline David-Bowser

« Reply #293 on: June 15, 2014, 08:50:10 PM »
Has any body used the flavorings that you buy in a grocery store bakery department?

I saw some "Imitation Cherry" and  Mint and several other flavors from Watkins .  I was thinking about getting some like that from their company.

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master

Offline David-Bowser

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #296 on: June 19, 2014, 06:04:27 PM »
FlavourArt Tobacco recipes

Offline fsors

• PV Master
« Reply #297 on: June 19, 2014, 11:58:53 PM »
FlavourArt Tobacco recipes

will give it a go, love me some good tobac, ever try my cowboy dik Dave? it's not hard to make and tasty. if you want it, just let me know and I'll post it up. wait it may be here do you know? I have posted all over so many places I am loosing track.

Thanks Dave   :yes" :thankyou: :beer-toast:

best always,
fsors

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #298 on: June 20, 2014, 06:56:29 AM »
will give it a go, love me some good tobac, ever try my cowboy dik Dave? it's not hard to make and tasty. if you want it, just let me know and I'll post it up. wait it may be here do you know? I have posted all over so many places I am loosing track.

Thanks Dave   :yes" :thankyou: :beer-toast:

best always,
fsors

Haven't seen your Cowboy mix. I would luv to see it posted and give it a try

Offline Erck89

• Elixir Mixer
« Reply #299 on: June 20, 2014, 04:13:45 PM »
Dave:  If you and Fsors likes a good cowboy mix tobacco, I think I Have one you may turn into your ADV.  I call it Range Blend and I mixed it about 8 months ago, because I wanted something for after I ate and could not find anything that suited me.  So, I set about doing my own.  Now, as you and Fsors said, everyone's taster is different.  But, you never know until you try.  Here you are guys.  Enjoy or make it your own.

I'm a 70/30 (PG/VG) zero nic guy, so if your preferences are different, you might have to adjust the concentrates.

For a 10ml batch:     PG = 4.2ml    VG = 2.9ml    Water = 0.2ml - 2%

Cowboy Blend  0.6ml   6%
                                         Camel   0.8ml               8%
                                         Turkish  0.6                  6%
                                         Coconut  0.7ml             7%
                                          MTS 2 drops/6ml (3 drops here)

You can vape it thr next day, but it seem to fully mature with about 72 hrs steeping.  If you try it, let us know how you like it.   Eric

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Recipes  |  Topic: Recipes

gfxgfx
gfx gfx