gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 02:47:46 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  General Discussions  |  Topic: The stupidity of banning e-cigarettes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The stupidity of banning e-cigarettes  (Read 7773 times)

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum

Offline Jasen

• Ultra Member
Re: The stupidity of banning e-cigarettes
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 10:03:58 AM »
I didn't make it through that video because I'm allergic to FOX news.

Offline Emerpor_Kraft

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 07:44:54 AM »
also stupid is ebay banning  ecig and egig related products got this email last night from a seller i have bought from in the past.

You are receiving this message because you recently made an order on our eBay store for e-cigarette products.  We wanted to personally reach out to you for several reasons.  First and foremost, thank you so much for your business, and we hope the product you ordered is working great for you!  We also wanted to let you know about the changing dynamics eBay is making with e-cigarette products.  They are currently removing all e-cigarette and/or vaporizer products from companies that advertise their products as 'e-cigarettes'. 

This list includes, but is not limited to
Kangertech
Innokin
Aspire
Vision (batteries)
Smok
Anyvape

As I am sure you are aware, these are some of the top companies in the market, so effectively, eBay is removing all e-cigarette products from their site.  Though you will not find e-cigarette products on our eBay page, bla bla bla you get the point.. and so the witch hunt continues to grow.

Online missyvape

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 08:59:50 AM »
Thumbs down to eBay  :thumbsdwn2:

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 12:35:18 PM »
I've always disliked eBay so nothing new there.  I use them, but only when I really have to.  They've actually had the e-cig ban in place for some time now, it's just a lot of stuff was slipping through the cracks, evidently they're cracking down now.  They must have a whole staff dedicated to censoring people's listings, just generally a lame gouging organization.  You don't see the gouging until you actually try to sell something there.

Offline AzPlumber

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2014, 05:09:10 PM »
Yeah, the E-cig ban on E-Bay has been in effect for years. They can't monitor all sales so sellers do get away with it, some times for years. Over the years a number vendors have been bit and had to scramble to secure another method of taking payment. When caught E-Bay closed their account and froze their funds. It has put a few out of business.

The FDA ban, if it goes through is asinine and will only create criminals. Just like the E-Bay ban folks will find ways around it.

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2014, 05:58:36 PM »
I think Craig's list is sort of the answer to eBay's censoring and hostile policies, though it really is just a list.  It doesn't have the search tools and convenience of eBay which is why I keep using them.  If nothing else, eBay is convenient.

Offline Emerpor_Kraft

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2014, 08:29:22 AM »
yha i buy a lot on ebay.  the free shipping and cheap prices.  keep me coming back. i try to support my local vape shop. as well as all local small businesses. over the big corporate owned conglomerates  as much as possible. but  frankly i don't see how they can compete with internet sales. but lets face it why spend and extra 50 plus percent. and sometimes more, if you don't have to. moneys tight these days. point is ebay will sell nic patches and tobacco seeds  but not ecigs ? that's stupid in my opinion.

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  General Discussions  |  Topic: The stupidity of banning e-cigarettes

gfxgfx
gfx gfx