gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 05:01:25 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  General Discussions  |  Topic: A Day of Remembrance
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A Day of Remembrance  (Read 6382 times)

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
A Day of Remembrance
« on: September 11, 2014, 08:20:06 PM »
See My Story: Always Remember

Offline midnightron

Re: A Day of Remembrance
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 11:23:31 AM »
Praise God He decided to save your life that day. Thank you so much for sharing this, I'm sure you were reliving the horrible experience with every key stroke and probably had to stop several times to gain composure. I don't know how someone gets through that without emotional scars for the rest of their lives. I'm sure it took a lot of courage to get through this post. May God continue to bless you and yours and may you use your life to spread Gods word to others. Thank you again for sharing this. It kind of puts everything else in perspective.
Brother Ron

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 11:41:36 AM »
Thank you brother Ron,
Yes I thank GOD each and every day. I still to this day think about it and pray for those lost. Each year on 9/11 I have a hard time dealing with the memories.

Offline Jasen

• Ultra Member
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 12:30:23 AM »
I'm clear across the country and was between jobs at the time, my wife and I took shifts for day's and weeks watching the TV in disbelief.

To this day I still can not bring myself to watch anything more pertaining to that day. I recorded "rebuilding the WTC" thursday night but can't bring myself to watch it. It is one of a very few day's in my life that I can remember exactly where I was and what I was doing, I will never forget it.

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  General Discussions  |  Topic: A Day of Remembrance

gfxgfx
gfx gfx