gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 19, 2024, 01:42:23 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  Atty/Carto/Tank/Rebuildable  |  Topic: Lemo by Eleaf
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lemo by Eleaf  (Read 6162 times)

Offline wa9w00d

Lemo by Eleaf
« on: November 11, 2014, 10:51:44 AM »
Has anyone here tried the Lemo atomizer by Eleaf?  Got one in last night, and am quite happy so far.  It’s a derivation of a Kayfun, but with several improvements, to my mind.

First, airflow can be much better than a KFL+, but it’s adjustable so you can tighten it if you wish.

It comes standard with a glass tank, and the top of the chimney threads into the top cap so no worry of it coming apart like a glass conversion on a Kayfun.  Replacement glass seems to be available at Vaporcompany ($5.00)

My experience is that Kayfun types only leak if the tank isn’t sealed, but if this one were to, the design of the bottom assembly would catch a lot before it came out the (four) air holes. You can put that as a plus or a minus, I guess.

It is a little taller than a KFL, but it claims to hold a full 5ml.  With both tanked up and ready to go, the Lemo is about 15 grams lighter than my KFL+.

It came pre-coiled and wicked with 26 gauge on a 3 mm mandrel, and I must say that the coil was the best looking factory coil I have seen.  I disassembled, tossed the wick, gave it an ultrasonic bath and re-wicked the factory coil.   I only have limited experience, but this is the closest I have seen a tank come to a dripper. So yeah, happy.

Side note: that factory coil was not close wound, but it did burn evenly.  I have some juice that will clog a Kayfun in one tank, using  28 gauge tight wrapped on a 2mm mandrel.  Gonna see if a spaced out coil can survive longer.  Will update.

Wayne

Well, the spaced out coil did last longer than a smaller close wound coil.  But that juice is rough on coils.  Here is the results of about 7ml.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 09:17:24 PM by wa9w00d »

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Re: Lemo by Eleaf
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 12:37:28 PM »
Haven't tried one as yet but Phil has a review.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YIOdQ-60N0

Offline hyenaboy34

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 02:23:11 PM »
Got my Eleaf lemo in on Saturday. Didn't care for the .5 ohm coil that came in it. So I of course had to wrap my own. I like it with a .6 ohm coil but I was running it on my newly made OKL 110 Watt box. It performed ok for what it is. I haven't really been into tanks for a long while. I mainly use my Authentic Plume Veil V 1.5 with an with an Authentic Steel chuff top (finally came in ). Gave it to my local juice maker to try out because he uses a fogger pretty religiously and he has since stopped using his fogger and is buying another Lemo for his wife as well. So for someone who uses a kayfun or fogger I would have to say it is a definite increase in airflow and cloud production. You still get good flavor out of it, one little annoyance as other reviewers have said is the air flow control. I always run wide open being used to an RDA but if you don't like wide open then it can be a pain to find your sweet spot. One big plus......it does not leak at all :-). Other than that overall I think it is a good tank and the price point is where it should be. If they added an adjustable AFC ring that would give it a point to leak from so I understand keeping it under wraps. :-)

Offline murdurturtle

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 09:47:37 AM »
looks nice.. I've been using a nautilus with bvc coils for a while now and I'm tired of coils getting gunked up and hard to draw. Need to get back into rebuilding.

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  Atty/Carto/Tank/Rebuildable  |  Topic: Lemo by Eleaf

gfxgfx
gfx gfx