gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19851 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild April 18, 2024, 03:19:47 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  Modding  |  Topic: P-Channel mosfet for box mod help
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: P-Channel mosfet for box mod help  (Read 4413 times)

Offline Meanyman

P-Channel mosfet for box mod help
« on: January 10, 2015, 06:53:20 PM »
I apologize in advance because I'm certain this is somewhere in the current threads.  I just cannot find the info I need.  If there is already a thread someone please point me in that direction.
I'm trying to find out if a P-channel fet can be used in a dual parallel setup.  If so how would it be wired?  I'm good on the N-channel fet.  I know they're cheap and the most used in these builds.  I have a few that a buddy gave me because he had no clue what they were for.  I thought if these could be used "SAFELY" that I'd use them up before getting the N-Fets.  No use in wasting the little buggers. 
I read that if these are used you can just "flip" the batteries, this makes me thinks the P fet could be wired differently to work.  But,  I'm not one to just go with everything I read on the web. Especially since I want it safe. 
Every thread here has been amazing and extremely in depth with knowledge, so this is my go to forum.
I would appreciate any and all input.  Thanks everyone.

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 07:46:49 PM by Breaktru »

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  Modding  |  Topic: P-Channel mosfet for box mod help

gfxgfx
gfx gfx